Pics from Golden

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New to cameras and new to pics and computers.......so cut me some slack ....BIGFOOT
148.jpg

117.jpg

121.jpg

129.jpg

135.jpg

137.jpg

140.jpg

144.jpg

149.jpg

151.jpg

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should label the pic's so those of us that are heading that way Friday know where to go. ;)
Nice pic's btw

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pics looks like you have used a camera before. Was the pic's taken from Quartz?

Last time I used a camera was 20 years ago. Wife used to take all the pictures, but the Warden wont stop riding for 2 seconds to take pictures anymore. So this year I went to Best Buy to buy my own camera. I like doing it and will take lessons soon so I can understand the whole process. Yes it's Quartz. Revy this weekend I will try to post more pics:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should label the pic's so those of us that are heading that way Friday know where to go. ;)
Nice pic's btw

I'am new to cameras and computers. I cannot listen to " Dad I just showed you how to do that, dont hit that button, did you do that , left click, right click, enter it here...........................Dad do you have a learning problem?.............................................Tommorow night I will ask her to teach me how to label pictures. :D
BTW south from the "Y" to the cabin did not have a track on it. Tear it up:D

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like good snow, don't be to hard on yourself, i'm still trying to figure my camera out too, thanks for the pics!!!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Ya got some good pictures ! Once you get the hang of it, Maybe you can set up an album on site !

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics of "Cabin Valley" in Quartz. That's where we all started on Saturday on the Mountain Mania ride . We couldn't see anything all day due to snowing. Looks like you had some great weather & good snow to tear up. glad to hear you guys are enjoying the Golden areas............ if you're out & about later in the month, I'll sneak you into some of the GOOD areas........ but don't tell the locals i told you!!! :D

RN

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pic's btw

Hey Mac, if you look at these first cpl pics & see where the highmarks are turning out......... over top of that ridge is another little area that we like to ride in. most people don't see it because of it hiding from view. you can get there from the "middle" section or go up over the top just to the left of these pics................BUT DON'T GO INTO THE PARK if you climb just b4 the park sign there in Cabin Valley, you'll get there up the old "hill climb" spot.

RN

Top Bottom