Pay it Forward (a different kind) for Taylor

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pockets are full and heavy waiting to emty at show in bottle, might feel like I lost a few pounds. See you there....

trailrider

Reaction score
got a seat for a 2004 rev x , mint , its black and yellow , $ 75.00 , and will donate all to fund , will also stop by booth at sled show and donate there as well

Have you got any Pics of the seat??? I may be interested. Trailrider

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll put up an SOS F1-ND beacon, used 3 times...still has the original box and batteries. $80 to Taylor, and I will pay for shipping to wherever.

Thanks Whitegold, I'll deposit the $100 into Taylor's account tomorrow.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive got a playstation, both controllers, secondary for 97 to 2000 skidoo carbs off a 97 summit 670, gas rack off 03 summit offers all goes to Taylor

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seroiusly anyone interested in the tires..from previous post on here fro me........i'll take 25 bucks and that will be an even 50 for taylors fund.........come on anyone?? and hey if no one bites at em how do we get the donation to the family.......it's useless to say you'll give if you don't actually get the money to where it was intended.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seroiusly anyone interested in the tires..from previous post on here fro me........i'll take 25 bucks and that will be an even 50 for taylors fund.........come on anyone?? and hey if no one bites at em how do we get the donation to the family.......it's useless to say you'll give if you don't actually get the money to where it was intended.

I haven't gotten a request for the Grizz take off tires I posted originaly either, taking offers. Brand new stock tires and steel rims for an '03 Grizz taking offers. I'm going to go find something a little more enticing as well.

Top Bottom