Pay it Forward (a different kind) for Taylor

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To help raise funds for Taylors trip to Disneyland I thought that people might have a few unused items that somebody else might want they could liquidate. I'll start it off. I have a set of lightly used stock rims and tires that fit an '03 Grizz and I'll donate the procedes to Taylors fund. I'll have a look around and see what else I have and post it here as well.

Please feel free to add to the thread with whatever you may have.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a stock seat off a M8 (orange)its pretty much like new!
catmando!

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
I have a pair of rock and republic jeans sz 30. They have pink "r" s on the pockets. They have hardly been worn. brand new they cost about 350 (dont say it chris). Will take whatever anyone wants to pay for them and will directly put it in Taylors fund. Anyone have any wives or daughters that would fit these???

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For those who are not familiar with the Taylor fund please just click on search and enter Taylor,there are several threads that will explain.
catmando!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To help raise funds for Taylors trip to Disneyland I thought that people might have a few unused items that somebody else might want they could liquidate. I'll start it off. I have a set of lightly used stock rims and tires that fit an '03 Grizz and I'll donate the procedes to Taylors fund. I'll have a look around and see what else I have and post it here as well.

....... was thinking about a post I saw that we have how many registered users on our Snow and Mud site? ....22,000 or there abouts? ....wouldn't it be cool if we "ALL" donated just $10.00?... anyway....I will be at the sled show on Saturday...was gonna buy a new set of leather gloves as mine are getting a little ratty...no holes or anything...just wanted them....so instead of that new pair of gloves that I DON'T REALLY NEED....and I probrably would have haggled the poor sales person down on....I am going to ride the winter using my well broke in ones that I was going to replace.... and put that cash in the money jar at the booth...

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I am supplying the big waterbottle to fill with cash donations at the snowandmud.com booth at the edmonton sled show............ Lets fill this thing....... I'VE ALREADY DONATED INTO THE BOTTLE.......

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

what a great idea!!!!!!!!! and great thread!!!!!!!!!! i dont have anything tho!:(

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am supplying the big waterbottle to fill with cash donations at the snowandmud.com booth at the edmonton sled show............ Lets fill this thing....... I'VE ALREADY DONATED INTO THE BOTTLE.......
Might not make it to the show, but I have a set of* stock bridgestone take offs from a honda rubicon,and I'll match whatever i get for em in donation...........come on people get behind this, not everyone can make it to the show this weekend but we can all do a little to help out.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....... was thinking about a post I saw that we have how many registered users on our Snow and Mud site? ....22,000 or there abouts? ....wouldn't it be cool if we "ALL" donated just $10.00?... anyway....I will be at the sled show on Saturday...was gonna buy a new set of leather gloves as mine are getting a little ratty...no holes or anything...just wanted them....so instead of that new pair of gloves that I DON'T REALLY NEED....and I probrably would have haggled the poor sales person down on....I am going to ride the winter using my well broke in ones that I was going to replace.... and put that cash in the money jar at the booth...

Just think what we could do if everyone skipped out on their booze purchases this weekend and sent it in...

sub zero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like new set of yamaha apex, rx1, vector front shocks. I'll donate if anyones interested.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a seat for a 2004 rev x , mint , its black and yellow , $ 75.00 , and will donate all to fund , will also stop by booth at sled show and donate there as well

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a great idea!!!!!!!!! and great thread!!!!!!!!!! i dont have anything tho!:(

You have a faith that many here, including myself don't. You can do the praying for those who don't and that can be your contribution and just as important.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually looking forward to browsing through the shining new items scattered around the show, this year eager to help add to the water bottle sat morning.
Any one want to make an offer on an SOS beacon?

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of beacon is it Nytroman?

I've gotten an almost brand new Wii I never play, It's like new. I can include legend of zelda: Twilight princess and Mario kart, with 2 steering wheels. (And wii sports)

$180. obo

Going to taylor.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll put up an SOS F1-ND beacon, used 3 times...still has the original box and batteries. $80 to Taylor, and I will pay for shipping to wherever.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of beacon is it Nytroman?

I've gotten an almost brand new Wii I never play, It's like new. I can include legend of zelda: Twilight princess and Mario kart, with 2 steering wheels. (And wii sports)

$180. obo

Going to taylor.

See pic

Attachments

• greatoutdoorsdepot_2129_13838[1].gif
    greatoutdoorsdepot_2129_13838[1].gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 214
Top Bottom