Pack supplies?

Danilkewich

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone is bringing up the hill with them in there pack or on the sled? Oil,belts, plugs, etc? Hate when its to late and you wished you had....

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i pack water, multi tool, spare gloves/goggles protein bar, beef jerkey, matches, first aid kit, spare belt on my sled and plugs, dont worry about oil.

Danilkewich

Reaction score
With these four strokes doesnt the oil run out if you tip her over??? Sorry I should have said specific for the turbo nytro four strokes..I have the normal stuff from my two stroke days but with the turbo is there anything out of the normal??

Last edited:

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since you post in the yamaha 4stroke section, assuming you have a turbo yamaha now? I take a litre with me, never know what might happen. Depending on what model you have, there is a roll over kit that stops oil from coming out. E&S out of Ft Sask sells them in Canada. He is a forum sponser to.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I have never packed spark plugs with the 4 stroke but have a few extra's things in my pack. Small booster cables, a few gear clamps including one extra for the charge lines, small socket for charge line clamps, extra air sock, Alagator clamps, Snowbungie.

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a liter of Oil in my sled in the nose cone. Other then that I put a spare belt on the belt cover via a belt clip. In my pack I carry a small first aid kit, spare gloves and balacalava, SPOT, sat phone, water, food, and of course probe and shovel, along with a small hatchet. Sounds like a lot, but I use a ABS 30L bag and have lots of room left. It all packs small!!

Top Bottom