Over a barrel

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny how this hasn’t been talked about or blown up. Oh wait, because someone from Vancouver is telling it like it is. This is why I keep going back to ya having a leader that has a little business background. Wheel and deal. Move Canadian product. Gas, oil, coal,hydro, timber, seafood, poultry, beef, crops. The manufacturing sector in canada has been absolutely obliterated in the last 3 years. LOOK AT OUR DOLLAR. It’s a joke. Embarrassing. The cost of diesel at the pumps in gp is right around $1.20 give or take a little. In my lifetime gas was always more expensive than diesel. But for the last 5 years it’s been the other way.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember this when you vote

Full documentary is on YouTube

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's this crazy crap that makes the news though. Like when the protesters were arrested in Houston last year. Not 1 single local was arrested or even seen. It's big American funding these groups because they are making billions of our cheap products.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only got 2 minutes into the video and had enough of big fat sweaty Natives pretending to be "Stuart's of the land"

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i only got 2 minutes into the video and had enough of big fat sweaty natives pretending to be "stuart's of the land"

nope... Watch it... It is actually very good... It exposes the protesters and where their money is coming from. It's not what i thought it would be after the first few minutes either

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only got 2 minutes into the video and had enough of big fat sweaty Natives pretending to be "Stuart's of the land"

You think I would post something like that. Well worth the watch

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can this really be true ?? Saudi oil kick backs through a blind trust.

[FONT=&quot]Actually from a biography about PET's father largely (the ownership and family trust). This is from that book: "Charles Emile Trudeau practised law for 10 years with Ernest Bertrand, at that time the Senior Crown Prosecutor, as well as with Charles E. Guérin. Trudeau accumulated a fortune by building a number of gas stations around the Montreal area and a loyalty program known as the Automobile Owners' Association, which by 1932 had 15,000 members patronizing Trudeau's 30 stations. He sold his business to Champlain Oil Products Limited for $1 million, while remaining with Champlain as its general manager. He then became a major shareholder passing these holdings to his own children. Among his other investments, Trudeau had interests in mining companies which he also passed on to he heirs." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From Justin's own parliamentary disclosure:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Justin Trudeau has shares in 90562 Canada Inc., the federal corporation that held Pierre Elliot Trudeau’s portfolio of securities, managed by Montreal investment firm Jarislowsky Fraser. The succession plans were set up to transfer the company’s assets to each of the Trudeau sons over time. Though the scheduled transfer concluded when Justin reached age 45 in 2016, the major blind trust holdings still reside with Jarislowsky Fraser inclusive of oil and mining holdings.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think I would post something like that. Well worth the watch
Yeah watched it all now, the one native guy is delusional thinking a pipeline is going to put his people to work....there's thousands of oil jobs around the reserves in Alberta right now and they don't want to work even with the extra opportunities the geat over the rest of the population....they just want to extort the money.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah watched it all now, the one native guy is delusional thinking a pipeline is going to put his people to work....there's thousands of oil jobs around the reserves in Alberta right now and they don't want to work even with the extra opportunities the geat over the rest of the population....they just want to extort the money.

For the most part I would agree, however there are the ones that do work and want to work, goes the same for white trash welfare/EI bumbs. I actually wasn't much of a fan of Ellis Ross until watching this, still not the biggest fan but will toss him a little more credit now.

Top Bottom