Outlaw Group Ride!!

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
check out the outlaw atv site for details and to vote. a couple of dates available and a couple of different locations as well. and you can vote on it. plus a bonus of whichever ride i go on i will supply lunch and possibly pops. see ya on the trails.

adam

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
looking like there will be 2 rides. one on the 27th and one on the second. 27th looks like rose creek. could be a dozen guys on each ride. should be fun.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
Is that wobbly pop's?:D

it could be possible. i will freeze the cans first to make them wobbly on flat surfaces. lol.

anyway there is going to be 2 big rides comming up. Jan 27th is at rose creek and there are about 13 confirmed so far, i belive. be there at 10 am directions are on . feel free to post up here or there if you are attending. as well the second big ride is on Feb 2nd, the place isnt really firm yet but looks to be either ranger creek, medicine lake or brazeau dam. so far i think there are 5 confirmed for this ride and i am sure there will be lots more as i just posted the thread about it. anyway hope to see you there.

adam

Top Bottom