Noma Footwear Dryer

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see these are on sale this week at Canadian Tire this week. Does anyone have one of these? Can cour recomend them? I've read the reviews on the CT site and it seems like a good product but would like some more opinions. Currently we use those ones that sit on a heat register and they work pretty good but with the Noma unit we could take it with us when away from home. Thoughts? Opinions? Experiences? Thanks!

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Father in law bought me one for christmas last year, worx awesome no complaints, kid friendly to :d:beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Father in law bought me one for christmas last year, worx awesome no complaints, kid friendly to :d:beer:
hey stranger! good to see ya...:beer:

I got a Peet dryer a few years back, no fan but works great. Is one hour enough to dry wet boots before it auto shuts off?

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought the heater you asked about 3 or 4 years ago....it dries out the boots and gloves awesome...only complaint is that it's a little bulky and people make fun of you when you pull an octopus out of your sled bag...

i don't leave home without it...bulky or not...

tip - bring a small extension cord with you....the outlets are never where you want them...or if your buddy has a heater you will trip the breaker if you plug them in the same circuit

the dial is a timer and heater stays on for about an hour...but if you turn all the way there is a "always on" setting...

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the others have said best investment for me yet....while the other guys fight over the registers in the hotel i'm drinkin beer...after about an hour everything is dry. I believe their is another thread on this under product reviews.

Top Bottom