New to this site

Myron Senko

Reaction score
My name is Myron and I ride an older 02' 800 RMK and my wife rides an 05' 600 RMK. We mainly ride with friends around the fields in our area but would like to take in some rallies in the west country this winter. Can anyone let me know when they are running? Thanks

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the wife and i live in didsbury if you are interested you can hookup with us as we try to go on as many local rallies we can find. were middle aged so don't ride fast but can go any where we want. the next rally is at cataract creek the calgary club is putting it on

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
the wife and i live in didsbury if you are interested you can hookup with us as we try to go on as many local rallies we can find. were middle aged so don't ride fast but can go any where we want. the next rally is at cataract creek the calgary club is putting it on

bahahahah "middle aged"...... ;)

Myron Senko

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply papajake. I have not been checking this site so sorry for the slow reply. We would like to join you in this so if you could let me know when it is, and if we are free that weekend, we will join in. Thanks

Smok-n-Fatty

Reaction score
Hi Myron, welcome to this site! lots of good info, and good peeps on here. Been a long time, we used to do business together when I was with Kinecor (hyd sales) and you were at McCoy. Have fun in here! maybe we'll see ya up on the hills sometime? take care!
Brent Nichols :)

Top Bottom