New Sleds at Mayfeild Inn

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey There!
All the big Manufacturers are at the Mayfeild Inn Tonight To show off whats new! Go check it out and post your thoughts!Not sure if its a one night thing or not,If you know post it!
I have to stay away cause its way to tempting!
catmando!:D

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
New sleds

It was good to see all of the manufacture's new sleds. Interesting new 800 Polaris. I still like the Ski-doo.:thumbsup2: Ron almost got in the pics sitting on all of the sleds.
Steve

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Really Great Show Tonite........

Great To See All The Manufacturers There Including Some Bikes And Quads..... Wanted To See The Rzr, But Dealers All Sold Out??? Too Bad. Liked All The 2up Utility Vehicles. Love the Polaris Victory Motorcycle --- did you notice the size of the back tire??? the Spyder motorbike is different, but noticed feet placement was awkward(probably just me).
Ski-doo Still The Most Inovative, And Polaris 800 Right Behind With A/c And Yam Right Up There. The Ski-doo Was On The Scale @ 429lbs(absolutely Dry, Including Shocks Etc.).....have To See What The Durability/longevity Of This Sled Will Be.
Dragon, Has Lots Of Improvements.... Almost As Light As The Xp On The Tail Lift. New Track Climbs Better Than '06 Models By 20%. All Skid Wheel Inside The Rails.....very Easy To Lay On Its Side.
Yammy, Just Plain Old Reliablity There And Solid Motors. Ergos Seem Right, But Still Heavy.
A/c Has Lots Of New Innovations And Probably The Best Color Scheme And Paint Details Of The Bunch. Seen The M1000 And M8 In Action.... Still Not Overly Impressed??? But Like The Feel(solid) Of The Sled Overall. Like The Underseat Storage...... Engine Compartment Very Neat And Easy Serviceability(as Is The Polaris)
Enough Ranting From Me On A Topic I Truly Love And Would Go On And On.......sorry All.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Ron, to busy at work to go and check out, thanks again for pics!!!:D

Top Bottom