new quad

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or you could get an 850 Polaris, no power issue, quick on trails, true 4 wheel drive and you can hook on everything listed above and pull them out of the drink when they are stuck.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is alot of good info on here andd i know alot of guys that rip 4x4s and im in the market for a new quad some day too but im coming off a predator and ive singled it down to a renegade. its sporty looking and handling over the full 4x4s and its smaller too. You will get alot dirtier with the smaller fenders but its more of a all around quad even with some 30 in mud tires on it, i know a couple guys than run these and go everywhere.

As for cats, ive heard nothing but broken axle issues and that they are so large and heavy.

Brute force is always a winner, lots of mods and they have been around for a long time so you can get them for a decent price

as for the super singles like the suzuki and yamaha ive heard they are good but just dont have the low end grunt for the big tires if thats your thing.

I mainly quad with my brother in law and he has a outlander with 29.5 outlaws, where we ride i can follow but have to pick my lines or have two tires on shoulder of the trail if its wet, mud i cant go anywhere but water i can go threw no problem. so i really found that i would love my predator if it had grippier tires and 4x4 with the same power and for right now the renegade is the only thing in this class.

I really wish polaris would take the bull by the horns and refine the scrambler and make a 850 and 550 with the sportsman chassis like can am did with the renegade.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is alot of good info on here andd i know alot of guys that rip 4x4s and im in the market for a new quad some day too but im coming off a predator and ive singled it down to a renegade. its sporty looking and handling over the full 4x4s and its smaller too. You will get alot dirtier with the smaller fenders but its more of a all around quad even with some 30 in mud tires on it, i know a couple guys than run these and go everywhere.

As for cats, ive heard nothing but broken axle issues and that they are so large and heavy.

Brute force is always a winner, lots of mods and they have been around for a long time so you can get them for a decent price

as for the super singles like the suzuki and yamaha ive heard they are good but just dont have the low end grunt for the big tires if thats your thing.

I mainly quad with my brother in law and he has a outlander with 29.5 outlaws, where we ride i can follow but have to pick my lines or have two tires on shoulder of the trail if its wet, mud i cant go anywhere but water i can go threw no problem. so i really found that i would love my predator if it had grippier tires and 4x4 with the same power and for right now the renegade is the only thing in this class.

I really wish polaris would take the bull by the horns and refine the scrambler and make a 850 and 550 with the sportsman chassis like can am did with the renegade.

I agree. I have had 4 Scramblers...2 - 400's and 2 - 500's. Funnest quads to ride, just a little low in grunt and clearance. If they came out with an 800, I would sell my Outty in a heartbeat and scoop one up.

Top Bottom