New girl to the site

ShenaT

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I joined this site in hopes to find someone as eager (and maybe stupid as I am) to go for a late season sled day trip. I live in the Vernon area, but can drive anywhere, aka revy/valemount etc. I work up north on the rigs so haven't got as much time on my sled this year as hoped, and looking for one last shebang! :)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think thats pretty smart ,not stupid and it wouldnt surprise me if you found a taker,lot of die hards on here!
Welcome to the site and good luck with your last ride!
catmando!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are really interested, pm me. Im up in Valemount and maybe we can get out. Do you have a truck and deck ?

Unfortunately the upcoming weekend is out, but the first in June is possible
c

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
welcome ............... most are biking/quadding now hope you get to go out one last time! :beer::d:beer:

ShenaT

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. Oh I know its quad/bike time, both my bikes are ready and waiting, I just feel bad not having one last tumble with the RMK.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcom to the site

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:thumbsup2:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
I can't say that I want to go, because too much happening and my machines are put away for this year, plus quads are out, but good luck, and I garantee guys are still riding.
Go to the sledding section in the area you want to ride and checkout who has the latest posts, and I'm sure they would go again.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are really interested, pm me. Im up in Valemount and maybe we can get out. Do you have a truck and deck ?

Unfortunately the upcoming weekend is out, but the first in June is possible
c

Come on up our way depsnolver and I just got our dirt bikes as well so could probably use a weekend on something we know how to ride well! Bikes are great but make me miss my sled!

Shifty

Top Bottom