NDP PULLING SUPPORT FROM THE LIBERALS!!!!

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now his campaign manager has jumped ship also

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is probably bald under that turban, or rocking a killer Kim Mitchell

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one wef graduate propping up another one. if jugmeat, does stop helping tru d, i will be amazed, he has gone along for several years now, maybe tru d can buy the blocks support? interesting times

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_2137.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jughead is positive he will be the PM and not the opposition leader. I hope he can handle rejection. He is painting the Cons as cutting seniors pensions, taking from the middle class and giving to the wealthy. I hope people are smart enough to see the lies.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jughead is positive he will be the PM and not the opposition leader. I hope he can handle rejection. He is painting the Cons as cutting seniors pensions, taking from the middle class and giving to the wealthy. I hope people are smart enough to see the lies.
could you F!@#&n' imagine. The jughead as Priminister. Can you spell Venezuela

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poilievre needs to makes sure he makes a distinct difference betweent the NDP and the Liberals in his attacks on them. His biggest threat right now is strategic voting where non-conservative voters band together under one of the two parties. Keeping them divided ensures a solid majority win for the conservatives.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is well into a big majority and possibly a super majority. All he needs is a set amount of seats (170) and there is nothing they can do to steal it away.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Except for the 81 liberal senators trudeau appointed out of the 105.
Yes that is a huge discrepancy. Will really slow down getting things passed. The Lieberals are very adept at stacking the deck in their favor whenever they are on the way out.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Until you understand "first past the post design" the West's votes will never account for chit. So many touchy feely types among us that until they are all living in extreme poverty while there elected officials they elected live in mansions they simply will not get it. Smfh!!

Top Bottom