Nascar

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smithfield re-ups with RPM for the next year for 29 races a year. Looks like the AG sector is doing alright after all :rolleyes:

Chances are good I should be working!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been lots of new in NASCAR this off season but I haven't had time to post it. Don't know what happened to ken...........probably sitting in mexico, drinking beer, smoking cigars, laying around with cute senoritas.

The other day NASCAR announced the change to their chase format. It will now consist of 16 cars and be more of a tournament style focused on winning. Ultimately coming down to a 4 racer winner take all final at homestead. I'm excited and think NASCAR nailed it here.

Can't wait to get the season started soon at Daytona!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been lots of new in NASCAR this off season but I haven't had time to post it. Don't know what happened to ken...........probably sitting in mexico, drinking beer, smoking cigars, laying around with cute senoritas.

The other day NASCAR announced the change to their chase format. It will now consist of 16 cars and be more of a tournament style focused on winning. Ultimately coming down to a 4 racer winner take all final at homestead. I'm excited and think NASCAR nailed it here.

Can't wait to get the season started soon at Daytona!

So let the conspiracy theorists come alive. If they would have run this new format this year the winner of the Sprint Cup Championship would have been Dale Jr.? And Matt Kenseth, the race win leader with 7 wins this year would have not even made the final 4 at Homestead? So much for progressive thinking. Its designed to reward winners and a non winner gets the gold. Jaysus...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
72 year old Morgan Shepard to attempt to make the Daytona 500? Why........?

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qualifying will remain the same for the super speedways.
No more tandem drafting allowed for nationwide cars.

sent from the van across the street.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your trying to tell me that chicks are into guys who drive Honda's over Mustangs and Taurus SHO's? Lmao!!!:rolling:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats way more car than any rice burner Honda makes. Cmon Honda? There about as sexy as there quads. Lmao!
An SHO was a hot car but I've had a couple Honda's that would hurt it's feelings and definitely had more panties left under the backseat.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar news today.....The qualifying procedure for Sprint Cup has been tweaked once again. Cars will have multiple chances to improve there qualifying time however there is a catch. No new tires for each one. Air pressure, tape and wedge adjustments are allowed.
Also Jeff Gordon says if he wins the Sprint Cup this year he will retire on top. 5 is a number he wants and he is closer to retirement if that happens.
And lastly Greg Biffle is close to resigning with Roush for another few years. It sounds like 3M is back on board and they are just getting all the details sorted out.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More Petty controversy as now Richard has stated that the only way Danica will ever win a race is if she is the only person on the track. Kyle made similar comments last year and was lambasted for them. Apparently no Valentines for Danica.

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More Petty controversy as now Richard has stated that the only way Danica will ever win a race is if she is the only person on the track. Kyle made similar comments last year and was lambasted for them. Apparently no Valentines for Danica.

ha ha, that funny!

not sure if Carl will stay with Rousch, my bet is not - Maybe he should drive for MW racing!

Top Bottom