must have been a bad boy

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it looks like ron and his hit squad is kicking me off the site at midnight. not sure what i did but it must have been a gooder. says i can't come back until i,m running smooth, has he been watching the manscape thread. hehe. if i can get back on in the morning i'm to start fresh. hope it all works out, what am i to do.

friggin servers.

Last edited:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it looks like ro and his hit squad is kicking me off the site at midnight. not sure what i did but it must have been a gooder. says i can't come back until i,m running smooth, has he been watching the manscape thread. hehe. if i can get back on in the morning i'm to start fresh. hope it all works out, what am i to do.

friggin servers.

re read the thread and follow all instructions and recommendations

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it looks like ron and his hit squad is kicking me off the site at midnight. not sure what i did but it must have been a gooder. says i can't come back until i,m running smooth, has he been watching the manscape thread. hehe. if i can get back on in the morning i'm to start fresh. hope it all works out, what am i to do.

friggin servers.

I heard you were kicked off cause you were a douche canoe.

friggin douche canoe's.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard it was the space time continuam that was being updated......

what? will i have to read some more. i hate reading, space what, i think i am already having withdrawl symptoms. can't focus(may have dirty glasses, already have dirty mind) wow hope morning comes soon.:d

friggin can't see.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what? will i have to read some more. i hate reading, space what, i think i am already having withdrawl symptoms. can't focus(may have dirty glasses, already have dirty mind) wow hope morning comes soon.:d

friggin can't see.

friggin imdoo'n always in a fog

Top Bottom