Mountain Mania Saturday Ride Update

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Must Be Nice.... All Our Sleds Are Loaded In My Trailer, Except The Big Doo.... I Broke One Of The Freedom Axle 8 Grade Bolts While Aligning The Track Tonite.... So I'll Be Lookin For A New Bolt Tomorrow And Putting That Int And Hopefully Get'rdone. Think I'll Also Put In The Dynamo Joe's Clutch Kit And Maybe The Secondary "duck" As Well. Fresh Air Intake Kit Will Have To Wait Till Next Trip!!!! Pumped, But Now A Little Frustrated..... See Y'all Out There, One Way Or The Other!!!!!!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Today we ride Quartz. A couple of local riders are joining us to make sure we see all the hightlights. NOTE: It's nice when members post photos, we saw 99summitx in Silent Pass yesterdat...just because of the photo.
Well it's off to breakfast.
Cheerz.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys(& gals) .............. I had a real pleasure guiding you all around this past weekend. I have done quite a bit of it around Golden over the past 3 or 4 years & have to say that it was a great day................... no one hurt(badly) & no damage to machines is a blessing at the end of any day. sad to say that i didnt get a chance to ride on Sunday but hope that Gorman treated you well & was a safe day & safer drive home!!!! any chance you are back our way.............. be sure to get ahold of me to see if i'm around to get you back into Silver Mines or a cpl other good areas
oh yeah, on Friday, the Mines were blue sky, untracked until 3 of us got there all day by ourselves & fairly safe at this time. :D

Rasp.:p

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Raspberry for yours,Brians and Mikes services on Saturday. If anyone every plans going to Golden these guys know the area very well. Proffesional and friendly and will ride to whatever ability you want. Started the day off easy and as rider confidance increased they offer more areas to ride. For those that didn`t make the trip you missed a great time. Riding was OK slightly overcast with some clearing in the sky. Snow was very good with lots of powder easy to find. Thank you guides. These guys were organized by Mike at Snowpeaks rentals. Mikes company guides all types of riders and will supply machines as well. He can be contacted at 250-344-8385. Mike himself was out Saturday guiding 7 riders. Mike would contact our guides often to see how things were going and offer other riding areas for us to see. Overall a great weekend of snowmobiling adventure.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys(& gals) .............. I had a real pleasure guiding you all around this past weekend. I have done quite a bit of it around Golden over the past 3 or 4 years & have to say that it was a great day................... no one hurt(badly) & no damage to machines is a blessing at the end of any day. sad to say that i didnt get a chance to ride on Sunday but hope that Gorman treated you well & was a safe day & safer drive home!!!! any chance you are back our way.............. be sure to get ahold of me to see if i'm around to get you back into Silver Mines or a cpl other good areas
oh yeah, on Friday, the Mines were blue sky, untracked until 3 of us got there all day by ourselves & fairly safe at this time. :D

Rasp.:p

Just got home and strait onto S&M, Gorman was incredible today, not a cloud in the sky. Met a bunch of the guys up in the bowl on top in the sun. Snow was set up so could climb just about anything. Great weekend alaround with 3 vastly different areas. Will post a couple vids tommorow.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
It was a great time and nice to meet new people that enjoy the same sport. Glenogle lodge was great as well. Thanks to the Guides, you guys were excellent, Im sure I wouldn't of ventured out to as many places as we went without you. My sled ran good, hit few things, a tree decided to sprout and fully grow right in front of me and then a rock just appeared when I was doing a climb, and flipped over my sled going vertical, thanks for your help Mike getting the ledge built and the sled on the ski's. We had some fun on Friday night getting into the Lodge, Ric was stuck at the top and they had a few trucks that got him up. Then I went just to park in the lower area, got up 1/4 the way and then my truck started sliding backwards right into a tree. OOPS:eek:. But with everyones hard work, we got it out. The bobcat even got stuck and all the S&M members assisted by attaching a tow rope to the front of it and all pulling, it was quite amusing. Thanks for the people that had involvement in this, Summitric, Sledderglen, Sledbunnyracing, Albertagal500. Thanks to all that drove in the storm to get there from all over from Calgary to GrandPrarie.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Now That We're All Back Safe And Sound From The 1st Annual Snowandmud.com Mountain Mania Event, I Hope Everyone Had A Good Time. It Really Was A Pleasure Meeting You All And Riding With Most Of You.... Too Bad The Weather Never Co-operated A Little Better Friday And Saturday, But We All Still Managed To Find A Way. My Thanks Go Out To Albertagal500(who Made The Odd Appearance From Her Room With Her Boyfriend From Rocky Mountain House, LOL) For All The Work She Helped Put Into This Project. I Would Also Like To Thank Sledderglen For Arranging The Ride With The 3 Boys From Golden, And Being The "social Butterfly" That He Is. I Would Also Like To Thank Sledbunnyracing For Being The M.c. For The Saturday Evening Social, And Giving His 2Cents Opinion, Whenever I Needed A Nudge. I Would Especially Like To Thank Rknight111 For Making This Site Possible And Giving Us The Freedom To Run With This Type Of Event. I Would Like To Thank The Glenogle Lodge For Their Hospitality And Slippery Driveway(lol), So Thank You Doris And Norbert. I Also Need To Thank Everyone Who Made The Donations Of Prizes For This 1st Annual Event..... Especially 162skidoo For His Donation Of The Custom Painted Helmet, Worth Approximately $500.00(which I Just Happened To Win -- Yahoo, Mountain Doo). Thanks To Catmando And Bigfoot For Their Donations And Awards.... Bigfoots Award Was For The "farthest Away Member", And Was A $50.00 Petro-Canada Gas Card, And Catmando, Of Course Was For The Best "stuck" Award(We'll Work On Him To Donate That Snobunje Next Year), And Although The Other 2 Stucks Were Good, I Think Sledbunnyracing Had A Pretty Awesome Stuck Himself. I Will Try And Post Who Made What Donations Tonite. Also A Special Thanks To All That Attented, And I Really, Truly, Doo Hope You All Had A Great Time. Till Next Time, Summitric(chief Organizer Of The 1st Annual Snowandmud.com Mountain Mania).
P.s., I'll Try And Post Pics Of Some Of The Minor Carnages That Happened Tonite(sorry, But No Pictures Of Sledbunnyracing Blowing His Mod Polaris 800 Motor 2kms From The Staging Area Last Nite, But I'll Let Him Tell That Story, lol).

Last edited:

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to pull both a Chevy and a Dodge at the same time with my Powerstroke:D

Top Bottom