modman's best friend

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey WTH, here i thought it was you and me against the modman, but now i find out you two are best of buds. thanks, i feel used and abused. i may need Boggers life coaching more than ever now. :confused:

friggin buds

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
joey WTH, here i thought it was you and me against the modman, but now i find out you two are best of buds. thanks, i feel used and abused. i may need Boggers life coaching more than ever now. :confused:

friggin buds

revenge is a dish best served cold....

Friggin proverbs.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks bog, i'm feeling a little put out, trying to help joey out in the big race and i get thrown to the curb, must be the cult influence. may take time and a lot of therapy to feel right again. i new you'd help.:d

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Maybe one Joey is Friends with Modman and the other Joey is friends with imdoon...We have never met the boy they call "Joey" at all...something to ponder this wednesday night.......

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr.Modman played dirty! He left a summit on the curb and tied a string around it then lured him into the garage!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

friggin buds

you said i dont exsist!!!!:confused: now i am super confused!!

am i on the modman's side or imdoo'n?
do i exsist or am i a made internet profile?
is bogger my life coach?
did peter kill norman osbourne?

friggen questions

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they should change the name of this site to "Snow & Mud & Joey"

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they should change the name of this site to "Snow & Mud & Joey"

It's all part of his diabolical plan to become a mod. Soon after that happens the name gets changed to Snow & Mud & Joey then he'll work to get it changed to Snow & Joey & Mud then Joey & Snow & Mud and eventually it'll just be Joey and a 100 mph Phazer.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
It's all part of his diabolical plan to become a mod. Soon after that happens the name gets changed to Snow & Mud & Joey then he'll work to get it changed to Snow & Joey & Mud then Joey & Snow & Mud and eventually it'll just be Joey and a 100 mph Phazer.

he won't stop with S&M.....

Once he conquers snowandmud.com he will move on to facebook.... it will become Joeybook.com.... then next thing you know instead of "google'n" chit to will be "Joey'n"..... "hey wait, let me Joey that" will be common lingo.

next...... the church...

"On the first day, Joey created the heavens and the earth"

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Someday he will be LHF's life coach.....

Joey can teach him not to share his taco's...

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someday he will be LHF's life coach.....

Joey can teach him not to share his taco's...

I would think one needs to see a real yoyo before providing advise on sharing yoyo's.

PS: yoyo strings can be dangerous Joey!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thinks joey should be warned to stay away fromthe taco stand if they are offering free hotsauce and yoyos with every purchase:eek::eek:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thinks joey should be warned to stay away fromthe taco stand if they are offering free hotsauce and yoyos with every purchase:eek::eek:

:eek::eek: until now i never knew this was a bad thing:eek::eek: THANK YOU S&M you have saved my live

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he won't stop with S&M.....

Once he conquers snowandmud.com he will move on to facebook.... it will become Joeybook.com.... then next thing you know instead of "google'n" chit to will be "Joey'n"..... "hey wait, let me Joey that" will be common lingo.

next...... the church...

"On the first day, Joey created the heavens and the earth"

JoeyBerry Messenger, Joeyberry Torch,
iJoey (will version 4 be his last version?) too many versions of him is just too much to comprehend.

Joeywire...will only be able to download all Joey's thoughts, sayings, songs, pictures of and videos of him. (OMG what a thought !!! )

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JoeyBerry Messenger, Joeyberry Torch,
iJoey (will version 4 be his last version?) too many versions of him is just too much to comprehend.

Joeywire...will only be able to download all Joey's thoughts, sayings, songs, pictures of and videos of him. (OMG what a thought !!! )

i understood about 40% of that............

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
atta boy senoir member some times it harder to understand.:d

Top Bottom