mid week rides

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As soon as I get the OK to get back on a machine we will be hitting Fernie/CNP area :D Mid week is my favorite time, all that fresh stuff for us to pack for the weekenders :p

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
havnet been out much this year yet but have been down to the cnp and corbin also rode out of the inn on the border
and have a 02 polaris edge 800

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Blaze, we gotta make up that ride I missed out on last time. I,m on days off right now, just got my engine back together today so next out will be the Mania ride.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
havnet been out much this year yet but have been down to the cnp and corbin also rode out of the inn on the border
and have a 02 polaris edge 800
ever been to castle mountain
good stuff in there
lets try and get out one day

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Blaze, we gotta make up that ride I missed out on last time. I,m on days off right now, just got my engine back together today so next out will be the Mania ride.

sounds good
i see you might head out for the friday ride
im 90% there
when would you be leaving
and you mentioned something about an extra spot for accomadations?

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i usually ride crowsnest or fernie. short notice is the only problem . I don't know until the night before i ride. I don't care what I ride right now it's a m-1000 tomorrow it could be a apex or maybe a xp. I just like to ride.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i usually ride crowsnest or fernie. short notice is the only problem . I don't know until the night before i ride. I don't care what I ride right now it's a m-1000 tomorrow it could be a apex or maybe a xp. I just like to ride.

sounds good
let me know
i get the odd friday or thursday off and i am alway off on sundays
keep me in mind
send me a message

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds good
i see you might head out for the friday ride
im 90% there
when would you be leaving
and you mentioned something about an extra spot for accomadations?

Yes going out Friday Morning, want to be out of red deer by 5am. I know we will have 1 extra bed and maybe 3, all depends on 1 couple, but that will be a last minute thing. I also have room for 1 more sled and rider on friday if your interested.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes going out Friday Morning, want to be out of red deer by 5am. I know we will have 1 extra bed and maybe 3, all depends on 1 couple, but that will be a last minute thing. I also have room for 1 more sled and rider on friday if your interested.

thanks for the offer
i just booked my room at the place everyone is staying, someone canceled i think
but im in for the friday ride 4 sure
i will be leaving calgary around 5ish as well
cant wait

Top Bottom