McBride March 28-30

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a room booked at the Sandman. Is the North Country a nicer place to stay and what is the rate over there?

I'm at the north country as well, room rate is very good 80-100/nite depending on the room you get and occupants

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be trying to get a ride with snowseeker but if that doesn't work i'll be looking for a travel partner. I'll throw the deck in if i have too.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm at the north country as well, room rate is very good 80-100/nite depending on the room you get and occupants

I would spend the extra coin and stay at the NCL!
catmando!
You will thank me!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would spend the extra coin and stay at the NCL!
catmando!
You will thank me!

Thanks for the heads up. I will know what exactly my plans are tommorrow afternoon, but I am going forsure as I wouldn't miss this trip sounds like alot of fun.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
our trip now canceled form the whitecourt guys so they also wanna go last weekend

so seeing forward to maybe see 1 of u guys
ill prob put some pictures in fom my sled did some "little painting" mods:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Thanks to everyone who has offered to help get me and my sled to McBride. Unfortuantely work has to be considered (people on holidays) but it's all good.
Rknight111 has offered to throw my sled in his trailer and have it in McBride for me.
I will drive up after work on Friday and ride Saturday and Sunday with the group. Looking forward to my stay at Barry's B&B again....what an awesome place.
Again, thanks everyone...

:) :) :) :) :)

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is good buddy as it wouldn't be the same without the Bunny ears and you. Glad your able to make and look forward to seeing you there.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you will be able to make it on Friday. Will have to have a drink ready for you upon your arrival. See you Friday nite.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
REMINDER TO ALL:

Note to all Snow and Mud Members:

If you are in McBride March 29th, we are having an open house Saturday evening at Mountain Haven B & B, 670 Dominion Street (behind hospital). Come out an meet the mods and other Snow and Mudders. Will be serving chili and buns starting around 6:30pm. BYOB.

Snow and Mud gear will be available for purchase.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was a great time at the B&B. Thanks Barry and Judy you guys are the best. Will be back for sure. Sara says thanks also and she wants to learn how to make those buns,cookies,and those wonderfull creepes. Maybe its time she learnt to cook some of those items

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Great Chili meal was served to all that attended...Thanks Judy and Barry, you hosted a first class gathering.

It was a great time at the B&B. Thanks Barry and Judy you guys are the best. Will be back for sure. Sara says thanks also and she wants to learn how to make those buns,cookies,and those wonderfull creepes. Maybe its time she learnt to cook some of those items

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys it was a pleasure to finally get to meet the both of you. And Barry I will be out to take you up on the quadding tour offer.
Thanks Again

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is a shot of Snowseeker and his very classy looking Cat.

Thanks guys it was a pleasure to finally get to meet the both of you. And Barry I will be out to take you up on the quadding tour offer.
Thanks Again

Attachments

• IMG_9177_1.jpg
    IMG_9177_1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 103

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I had a great time. Some members also got to hear the story on how I became the senior "sunburnt" member. Thanks to Barry and Judy for letting us into there home.
Too bad we spent lots of time in the garage on saturday nite, but it had to be done.
Steve

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a great time. Some members also got to hear the story on how I became the senior "sunburnt" member. Thanks to Barry and Judy for letting us into there home.
Too bad we spent lots of time in the garage on saturday nite, but it had to be done.
Steve

Now that was a good tale...lol Thanks again to all the boys who showed us around and what an great pleasure to finally put faces to names of the mods... I will start a post on all the shots and vids that we took as soon as they are on the website. Was great to finally meet you all and look forward to getting out there again ASAP!!!!! And look for my dad the newest member Maverick!!!!

Shifty

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well no we got a good day in before that happened. I also seen the bunny man snoring alittle.Didn't know bunny's did that.LOL That is another story.

Top Bottom