McBride March 28-30

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Most of the SnowandMud Moderation crew will be in McBride from March 28-30. Come and say hi if you see us. I'll be giving away the odd item too.

Who will be there:

rknight111 - Ron
Sledbunnyracing - Curtis
Catmando - Lyle
Bigfoot - Mike
BBtoys - Barrie
Sledderglen - Glen

We will have some great pics posted from the trip as well.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Most of the SnowandMud Moderation crew will be in McBride from March 28-30. Come and say hi if you see us. I'll be giving away the odd item too.

Who will be there:

rknight111 - Ron
Sledbunnyracing - Curtis
Catmando - Lyle
Bigfoot - Mike
BBtoys - Barrie
Sledderglen - Glen

AHHH, BUT THE "BESTEST" ONES WON'T BE THERE: SUMMITRIC, TYLERG, DRAGNONLADY, MURMINATOR, GETR'DONE, ALBERTAGAL500 ..... LOL
"WE ARE THE DARKSIDE"......... AND WE HAVE COOKIES...... LOL :D

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Summitric my wife will make cookies and I am part of the Jedi's so we are always victorious and we have superman on our side!:eek:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric, you seem to think that we care if your not there...we will miss the others though

Good one Sledbunny! But you would miss me if I wasn't there though right buddy? But you don't have to worry I wouldn't miss out on that trip and get another chance to ride with the bunnyman.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be out that weekend finally. Looking forward to getting in some sledding. WooHoo........:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey we will miss ya dooboy,you have no idea how much LOL!I envy you,we get to hang out with overwieght hairy guys in skirts and you get to hang out with hot mexican chicks on the beach.No brainer....You Win! LOL!
catmando!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com

Who will be there:

rknight111 - Ron
Sledbunnyracing - Curtis
Catmando - Lyle
Bigfoot - Mike
BBtoys - Barrie
Sledderglen - Glen

Note to all Snow and Mud Members:

If you are in McBride March 29th, we are having an open house Saturday evening at Mountain Haven B & B, 670 Dominion Street (behind hospital). Come out an meet the mods and other Snow and Mudders. Will be serving chili and buns starting around 6:30pm. BYOB.

Snow and Mud gear will be available for purchase.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there for sure and I look forward to meeting you guys as I have herd great things about the both of yas. Chilli is always a good meal after a hard day of riding.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Who will be there:

rknight111 - Ron
Sledbunnyracing - Curtis
Catmando - Lyle
Bigfoot - Mike
BBtoys - Barrie
Sledderglen - Glen

I hoping to be there that weekend, so far It's just me going:( I'm trying to round up a crew

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
why u guys not going next weekend isnt wthat thelong weekend would mean 1 more day free riding ?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda caught some of the conversation but is sledbunnyracing maybe not going to make it this weekend? Looks like I may be flyin' solo for the drive to Mcbride and am leaving friday morning. Got a room booked from the 28th - 31st. Can possibly work some sort of travel arrangements out should someone want to truck pool.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda caught some of the conversation but is sledbunnyracing maybe not going to make it this weekend? Looks like I may be flyin' solo for the drive to Mcbride and am leaving friday morning. Got a room booked from the 28th - 31st. Can possibly work some sort of travel arrangements out should someone want to truck pool.

Where are you staying at in mcbride?

Top Bottom