McBride accomodations for Easter weekend

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a place to stay this weekend in McBride, I had to cancel 2 cabins at Beaver Creek cabins. They are in town and are a great place to stay. The phone number is 1-888-641-2214.

Thanks
Scot

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who's in Mcbride this weekend, group of three and we're leaving Edmonton at 1:30.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mcbride ride

One weekend too soon for me. I will be there the weekend of 14 and 15. Anybody else going that weekend?? Barry

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Summitric and I will be here with our kids sleddding. Will be a quite weekend based on skill level. There are also a few snowangels and a some other guys we ride with out there as well however we won't be going back with them. If your looking to hook up with some skilled guys we can do that for you. Let me know Barry.
One weekend too soon for me. I will be there the weekend of 14 and 15. Anybody else going that weekend?? Barry

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mcbride 14&15

I will hook-up with you guys for sure. Are you riding Sat and Sun?? Barry

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
14&15

So far yes. My son has said he wants to come but I need to find him a sled to rent. Will call Elk Island tomorrow and see if they can help out.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mcbride

He is 26 years old, 2 times to the mountains, so still has a lot to learn. Big guy so is alot of help when stuck.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We are riding with inexperienced teenagers so your welcome to hang with us. It will be a "soft" slow ride for us, or if you want there will be other that we know heading back that we can hook you up with.
See you in McBride...were at Northcountry.
He is 26 years old, 2 times to the mountains, so still has a lot to learn. Big guy so is alot of help when stuck.

Top Bottom