May 3/4 Wknd

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about one more ride in McBride this year, anybody heading out next weekend?

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be up there on Sat may 3rd, but we're not sure what rig to bring, we can do the standard truck and trailer, or should we bring the Rhino and small trailer to get up the trail a few miles. If anybody (Barry) has been, or plans to be, up Renshaw trial, we would sure like an update on what to expect.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm coming up the morning of the 3rd, looking to ride part of the day sat, all day sun, and part of the day mon. If you want to hook -up let me know.

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be at Allen on the 3rd & 4th. Staying at the Best Western. Anyone else riding Allen Creek this weekend?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can use your truck and 2 place trailer. Parking at 5 on the side of the road. Please leave room to get by or park at 3 just past the bridge, lots of room there, but will have a bit of mud to run in places. Tons of snow up top, in the back. Not much around the cabin. Trail is in good shape for SPRING CONDITIONS.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Barry,

I'll be bugging you again on Thursday to see if this week of great weather changes anything, but it is not worth the effort of the Rhino and 2 place trailer unless we can get up to km 10 or 12 or so. (we got to km 11 last year)

I guess we'll plan on bringing the big trailer for now, but any update later this week would be greatly appreciated.

Too Many Toys

Reaction score
There will be 3 or 4 of us heading up after work on thurs. Thinking about going into the Dore on friday and then up Renshaw sat when 4 more buddies show up.

Top Bottom