marinating steaks

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alright, who's got some really go marinating recipes for some thick juicy steaks?
I usually use a can of beer,Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, bbq sauce, and what ever else i find for seasoning in the kitchen, and try to let them soak over night.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alright, who's got some really go marinating recipes for some thick juicy steaks?
I usually use a can of beer,Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, bbq sauce, and what ever else i find for seasoning in the kitchen, and try to let them soak over night.

Bro u can do lots... Wat i do is brush virgin olive oil on my huge steaks, then put some pepper, salt, garlic salt, bbq powder some other things tht i could find and slap her on the grill... What makes it taste good is the timing of each flip about 5 minutes then flip do this about 3 times, depending on what u want and how thick... When ready to eat don't cut the steak within 5-10 minutes of taking it off the grill cause all of the juices will come out of it and u wont have ur taste...

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
apparently no one lol

i just throw in a bunch of stuff together
soy sauce
lemon juice
hot sauce
worchestershire sauce
BBQ sauce
marinate sauce
montreal steak spice

do whatever tastes good lol

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I change it up often and found vinegar is a key ingredient to a good marinade.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Italian salad dressing works well. Or if it was tonight i would drain all the blood out of the Canucks then mix it with diesel and BBQ that whole team.........Garnish with i hate you you ba$tar#$

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bro u can do lots... Wat i do is brush virgin canola oil on my huge steaks, then put some pepper, salt, garlic salt, bbq powder some other things tht i could find and slap her on the grill... What makes it taste good is the timing of each flip about 5 minutes then flip do this about 3 times, depending on what u want and how thick... When ready to eat don't cut the steak within 5-10 minutes of taking it off the grill cause all of the juices will come out of it and u wont have ur taste...

3 time of 5 minutes wow, that's a long time to cook steaks.

Anything over rare just kills the taste!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just use regualr vinegar. Usually a couple tablespoons..ish. Never measure. Just throw everything in a bowl and mix it up.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just use regualr vinegar. Usually a couple tablespoons..ish. Never measure. Just throw everything in a bowl and mix it up.

i'll try it out when i get home..... i'll let you know what i think.... now i cant wait to try

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ranch dressing and bbq sauce with some spices in a big freezer ziploc and mix it all up put the staeks in the bag in the morning or night before and leave it to marinade. while the steaks are cooking pour the remaining sauce on them each time you flip them! yum yum:d

they key to good marinate is to be experimental I've found. that way you always have a slightly different flavour

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
got one sitting in the fridge patiently waiting

this is how i roll

poke the steak with a fork many times to let the favoring in (may be able to take your anger out)

add ingredients of garlic,Worcestershire sauce,soya sauce and of course beer

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coke and pepsi works well for breaking down the meat. Then add your fav spices. My wife just takes seasoning salt. I do garlic powder Montreal steak spice

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A nice ribeye with spicy pepper medley on one side, montreal steak spice on the other. High heat for 2 min, quarter turn, 2 more minutes. Flip the steak, turn the Q down to med high and cook for 5 more minutes.. Nice med rare. Not a big fan of the sauce.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A nice ribeye with spicy pepper medley on one side, montreal steak spice on the other. High heat for 2 min, quarter turn, 2 more minutes. Flip the steak, turn the Q down to med high and cook for 5 more minutes.. Nice med rare. Not a big fan of the sauce.

That sound interesting

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always use a tender loin cut into 1 1/2-2 inch thick pieces out of the middle part......4-5 mins on one side 4-5 mins on other.......no marinting needed.......meat just falls apart.......just some homemade BQ sauce on each side.......man my mouth is watering now......guess what im going to cook now in a few hours???? lol

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree tenderloin is the best way to go too but I need some seasoning on my steak.

Top Bottom