Lost Helmet!!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Helmet was lost yesterday afternoon (Feb. 2) somewhere between the parking lot at Lucille and McBride. Helmet is a black and red Troy Lee size XL. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Hillclimber "you know what happens" S#@t happens. These things are just little challenges that we have happen. Confusion on loading, forget,whatever it happened now lets help get her helmet back. Good Luck Skinny? on finding your helmet. May have rolled into the ditch. I`m sure BBtoys will keep a eye open for it.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Hillclimber "you know what happens" S#@t happens. These things are just little challenges that we have happen. Confusion on loading, forget,whatever it happened now lets help get her helmet back. Good Luck Skinny? on finding your helmet. May have rolled into the ditch. I`m sure BBtoys will keep a eye open for it.

yea i hear yea i know how it happens good luck on bringing it home!!!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well good luck, it's probably with my Video camera and (forgot his name)'s pack, and I'm sure there'd be 1 sock in there too.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that over the years I've also donated to the lost pile. If someone ever finds that pile it will be a "jackpot" for sure. At the end of the rainbow perhaps? Oh ya, hope you find your helmet.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always been lucky. I have a nasty habit of leaving the zipper on my tunnel bag open on the trail. There have been a couple of times I'll be sitting waiting, wondering what the hell happened to the guys behind me. (Always seems to be lucm or brew_doo). They finally show up with my Gator ade, gloves, GPS, lunch........... I used to think guys didn't like to follow me because I'm slow...now I know it's because they always end up with their pockets full of all my crap..:loser::D:D

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summiteer, you sound like a guy I ride with!! You know exactly where he is, just follow the trail of little red Edam cheese balls, his gloves, goggles, water etc.:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We ride with a guy like that, leaves the zippers open the tunnel bag on his RT1000 all the time. We keep picking ups goodie, but have to give them back. Here is a photo from the Mountain Mania Ride...happend again...lol
I've always been lucky. I have a nasty habit of leaving the zipper on my tunnel bag open on the trail. There have been a couple of times I'll be sitting waiting, wondering what the hell happened to the guys behind me. (Always seems to be lucm or brew_doo). They finally show up with my Gator ade, gloves, GPS, lunch........... I used to think guys didn't like to follow me because I'm slow...now I know it's because they always end up with their pockets full of all my crap..:loser::D:D

Attachments

• IMG_9026_1111.jpg
    IMG_9026_1111.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_9027_1111.jpg
    IMG_9027_1111.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 139

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The helmet was on the back of one of our sleds when we went to pick the boys up, thought we had them tied down. They are the two fellows that had to walk to the cabin and we went up to get them in the middle of the nite. Bad day all around for them.

Just read the post again. Looks like they lost going to town after the sleds were rescued. Sorry, I will go the see if it is in the ditch somewhere between here and parking lot.

Last edited:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for going to look Barry! :) Although the helmet is not mine (my melon is more like an XS), I appreciate everyone's concern for the safe return of the helmet. It was left on the handlebars of one of the sleds on the deck of the pick-up after a VERY long day. Barry's right-the boys had a bad day and this just kind of topped it off!:(

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for going to look Barry! :) Although the helmet is not mine (my melon is more like an XS), I appreciate everyone's concern for the safe return of the helmet. It was left on the handlebars of one of the sleds on the deck of the pick-up after a VERY long day. Barry's right-the boys had a bad day and this just kind of topped it off!:(

Thank goddness it's not yours, I was imaganing a skinnybitch with a XL head LOL sorry couldn't help myself.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not in the ditch anywhere and no foot prints in the ditch anywhere that said someone stopped and walked in to get it. Had to of landed on the road and got picked-up, not at Ride N Hide or any of the hotels, SORRY NOT HERE

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread has nothing to do with me, But after reading many threads throughout S&M. Hats off to you Barry!!! The weather updates, the sled rescues, looking for lost items, The cabins, etc.. It seems to me when people are in need, your there. You go out of your way for people and I wanted to take this oppritunity to Thank You! Great Job Barry and to all the other volunteers.:You_Rock: I don't think that you guys and gals get the recognition you deserve!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This thread has nothing to do with me, But after reading many threads throughout S&M. Hats off to you Barry!!! The weather updates, the sled rescues, looking for lost items, The cabins, etc.. It seems to me when people are in need, your there. You go out of your way for people and I wanted to take this oppritunity to Thank You! Great Job Barry and to all the other volunteers.:You_Rock: I don't think that you guys and gals get the recognition you deserve!

You gotta go stay at his B&b
Think he gets all that from Judy.
Great People
catmando!

Top Bottom