Look out for skumbags.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's just awful, but sounds like the scumbags will get whats coming.. a couple charges at least hey?? breaking/entering, theft over 10,000.. and animal cruelty.. fuggers.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that's brutal! hope they get whats coming to them! I keep a critter camera set up in my yard, just in case someone ever felt the need to help themselves to my stuff when no one is home. Its hidden well, and it gets everything!:d

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Catch the a$$HOLES tie them up and kick them in the balzac ohhhhhhh lets say a couple hundred times and them give them to the bears,,,,not Black ,,not Grizzly but maybe the Polar bears,,,,buck naked of course!!!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... that's so low. People who pull chit like that make me SICK! And if I saw them, I'd put my 39 week pregnant, swollen size 8 right between the happy sacks.... or worse. Enema - Shoe style.

I can't believe anyone could do that to an animal. Like someone else said - throw them a steak with some ambien in it... OR GET A REAL FAWKING JOB... Grow up, move out of mom's basement, get a fawking job and earn what you have just like everyone else!!!!!

I am really concerned about the dogs =( are they okay?

Now about the product that was stolen. That totally sucks, unfortunately, where there is a will there is a way. There will always be someone who wants something that they don't have enough to procure it in illegal ways. Thankfully there is insurance to help cushion the blow of the stolen product, but insurance won't cover blind and beaten dogs.

Top Bottom