Look out for skumbags.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some SCUMBAGS broke into Mountian Toys Polaris/Suzuki in Cochrane Alberta Monday night though the back gates, peppersrayed and clubbed the dogs(dogs may go blind and were beaten) and stole a 2010 Polaris 800 Ranger (silver) on a single v nose trailer (black)
vin for the ranger is 4xath76a2a4190979.
If anybody has info on this there is a private reward, and also the type of scum that would do that to a dog deserves to get what he did back 10 fold.........

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the dogs got a few good ones in before they were sprayed, keep us up to date on this if you would.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some SCUMBAGS broke into Mountian Toys Polaris/Suzuki in Cochrane Alberta Monday night though the back gates, peppersrayed and clubbed the dogs(dogs may go blind and were beaten) and stole a 2010 Polaris 800 Ranger (silver) on a single v nose trailer (black)
vin for the ranger is 4xath76a2a4190979.
If anybody has info on this there is a private reward, and also the type of scum that would do that to a dog deserves to get what he did back 10 fold.........

takes a fawkin' coward to spray and club a dog.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im saying it through there eyes, only thing I ever stole was a hackey sack. My mom made me give it back and appologize. Plus I believe in Karma.

I wish I could see it through their eyes. It would mean there was a thief walking around missing his eyeballs.

Maybe their eyes could be donated to the dogs.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could have tossed him a chewy steak or something. I like free stuff as much as the next guy, but I dont think I could club a dog...

I don't mean to jump down on you !! But nothing is free in this world......

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats why I sled with Farmers that shoot people who steal Chit!
Hope the dogs are OK!

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of AZZ HATS stealing stuff is one thing, but beating and pepper spraying a dog, come on. Not only are those guard dogs but there someones pet

GET A JOB WEINER HEAD

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Yup now would be a great time to have one of those GPS things on your equipment .................... sure would be fun to track them down before a call to the cops!!

just sayin! :rant:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is right fawked up.

Thieves are low enough.
To hurt an animal is even lower.

I hope they get caught, but not by the police...

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It may take some time but Pr!cks like that always seem to get what they deserve. One of the Motor sport places here in Kelowna was broken into about a month ago. SOBs got away with 4 dirt bikes and loads of high end gear. Left all the cheaper crap. Took everything right out the front door in the wee hours of the morning. Jack assed were dumb enough to advertise some of the items for sale on the internet via their cell phones. One of them is in the cops sights.:rant:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hitting the dogs!!!!!!! That there has me fired up something fierce. Hitting kids, old people or animals puts me over the edge.

Seriously messed up.

I want my shot at them if you find out who they are.

Forking dics!!

Top Bottom