legal or not?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They shouldn't have to babysit people. Your choice to get drunk and be freezing. A lot different if someone gets stranded on a highway or whatever. No way in hell should they be giving rides home to drunks.

Most cops are just trying to do their job, and it ain't a easy one. They have the bad reputation from the prick cops, everything whining about how they do nothing, and having to deal with drunks, bums, and criminals for not the greatest pay, and RCMP is even worse considering they have to go to indian reserves, etc when they start out. Funny how even when the economy is low they are always recruiting, must be hard to find people who want the job!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just talked to my sister and she said the RCMP are not a taxi service,..

So what I previously posted still stands

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank-less job of a LEO. Never there fast enough when ya want one and always there when ya don't want. Now people think they should babysit drunks and turn themselves in to taxi's. Good grief. How about being responsible for yourself instead of tring to put it on other people then whining when they tell ya to get stuffed. The nerve of some people...

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arrange for your ride home before you get drunk and no worries about the cops driving you home. This is a closed case, cops deal with allot of BS from the smart arse drunks, we have all seen the doeheads before.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They could give you a ride to their lock-up to sober up after charging you for being drunk in a public place...

now that i would have liked to see cause technically 3 beers doesnt make you drunk in public but yeah i could see the useless pricks doing something like that cause hey in the end it would make them some money wich is all they obviously care about these days cause it sure isnt the fact that they care about doing something good for the community seeing the fact they cant solve any of the murders or other major stuff that happens. simple gesture be nice and give a ride home or atleast tell us why you cant instead of laughing at you and saying cabs coming then turning around to talk about useless BS with 4 more of his buddies sorry if i interupted there story time maybe i should have asked for a ride to the tim ho's then those fat fawkers might have drove me. City cops are useless!!!!!!

Top Bottom