Justin Trudeau Sucks!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jaysus Christ. Can the Lieberals sink any lower?
While we are collectively sitting back looking for a hero they are literally screwing us in the ground with a hydraulic auger. That windbag Michelle Rempel is the messenger. That broad talks so tough and does phuk all for Alberta except announce often.
Do you know what the liberals did today? 9 years now

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While we are collectively sitting back looking for a hero they are literally screwing us in the ground with a hydraulic auger. That windbag Michelle Rempel is the messenger. That broad talks so tough and does phuk all for Alberta except announce often.
Do you know what the liberals did today? 9 years now
The way our parliamentary system is set up Drew she really can’t do anything except complain? You are allowed a certain amount of time in the House to air your grievances , a certain amount of people on committees all based on how many seats you have. Everything is in the ruling governments favour. That’s why you never see Elizabeth May speak in the House. Her 2 seats maybe give her time to speak once a month.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The way our parliamentary system is set up Drew she really can’t do anything except complain? You are allowed a certain amount of time in the House to air your grievances , a certain amount of people on committees all based on how many seats you have. Everything is in the ruling governments favour. That’s why you never see Elizabeth May speak in the House. Her 2 seats maybe give her time to speak once a month.
Hmm

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely will. that’s why I didn’t really know what to say. I may come off as a know it all, but I get stumped often lol you got me interested on that one. something else I’m gonna read about

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely will. that’s why I didn’t really know what to say. I may come off as a know it all, but I get stumped often lol you got me interested on that one. something else I’m gonna read about
Rempel is in on the take. She was a covid narrative and covid poison pusher, Also was a WEF member and likely still is.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With new polling showing the Lieberals battling for 3rd with the NDP and over 30 Lieberal MPs signing a letter already for the Turd to step down things are getting grimmer by the day for sparkle socks. Couldn’t love it more! IMG_7787.jpeg

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With new polling showing the Lieberals battling for 3rd with the NDP and over 30 Lieberal MPs signing a letter already for the Turd to step down things are getting grimmer by the day for sparkle socks. Couldn’t love it more!View attachment 288396

It’s so wonderful how these liberals let it play out so long, they couldn’t see it till now? I guess he/she has done it’s job to drive Canada into the ground.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pinhead announced today that Canada has expelled all of Indias diplomats from the country after India did the same. Running out of allies out there under the current dictatorship regime here

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see the queer is lying yet again about Pierre and his crew. He certainly is one desperate rat.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our feminist leader is to lose 3 cabinet ministers in the next election, all women who have said they will not run in the next election. He sure has a way with women….

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
his testimony yesterday sure didn't help him at all.
Yeah he tried to make it sound like Conservatives were working with foreign countries. Won’t name the MPs and sluffed off Lieberal coercion until pressed. Being that Polievre was chief of staff has the security clearance and has seen the list I’m pretty sure Polievre is confident that Conservative MPs were targeted and not part of the problem. Trudeau will never reveal the names because he knows it would look bad on his govt.

Shuswaper

Reaction score
Yeah he tried to make it sound like Conservatives were working with foreign countries. Won’t name the MPs and sluffed off Lieberal coercion until pressed. Being that Polievre was chief of staff has the security clearance and has seen the list I’m pretty sure Polievre is confident that Conservative MPs were targeted and not part of the problem. Trudeau will never reveal the names because he knows it would look bad on his govt.

Wrong, Poilievre does not have top level security clearance because he refuses to allow CSIS to investigate his past in order to obtain one. Ask yourself why a person who wants to become PM would do that?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wrong, Poilievre does not have top level security clearance because he refuses to allow CSIS to investigate his past in order to obtain one. Ask yourself why a person who wants to become PM would do that?
I said his chief of staff has the required security clearance. The was should be has. Blame that on my fn phone. lol.

Top Bottom