June 07 ride

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would anybody interested in this weekend for our quad and sled day,or wait for a better day?? Already up to km 11 for unload and there is lots of places to quad on Sunday if you didn't want to drag the sleds up. 3 weeks and we should be up to the pit at 17 to unload.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm scheduled to work that weekend and the following one I have off but I can make it work. I will bring my 28' enclosed with sled, quad and tandem axle quad trailer that fits one sled. I should have room for another person and their gear to come out of Whitecourt. Thanks Barry

Too Many Toys

Reaction score
There should be about six of us coming out from edmonton on the june 13, 14, 15 weekend. All with quads and single wide trailers.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i'm relly gonna try to make it let me know if there is a bed there for me. are you gonna be riding bb

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
hey jude need to reschedule i think crazy wheeler and i are going to come the following weekend for a ride. Not really sure on what but we wil be there any how. My boss is sending me to the yukon for a while.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will not be riding June 07 into the Renshaw as it is going to be to tough to get sled trailers in. Snow is going fast, to much rain and very warm.

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me, my buddy and his girlfriend are interested in sledding McBride that weekend of June.7 Dont think we will be able to keep up with you boys due to the fact my pals gf has only been to the mountains once 3 weeks ago.

Can you guys recommend an easy accesible area for us to trailer up to the snow line (we found Climina to be what we would call easy trailering up that road)
We loved the Climina area and would definately go there again that weekend, however we want to see some other areas in prep for next winter.

Sounds like Renshaw is done, which is too bad as it looks UNREAL from pics!
What about Bell or Lucille??

Top Bottom