Johnny Hockey - Hit By Drunk Driver

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? That’s where I definitely wouldn’t lol, but I’m from Saskatoon and spent my childhood fighting and getting robbed by chugs so I could give a fuk about their “beautiful “ culture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s one usually stepping in front of a bud every couple years. Gotta be careful there as it’s the most efficient way to commit suicide

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There’s one usually stepping in front of a bud every couple years. Gotta be careful there as it’s the most efficient way to commit suicide
Thats a routine thing there. My friends that were on Pincher fire crews got tired of mopping those "keepers of the land" body parts off the road after they jump in front of semi.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course that’s what the person that went wide would say after it caused an accident. Would only really know if a guy was there I guess. Initial one I read last night just said that he swerved in front of the guy passing. If he was the front runner you would think he would have saw the bikers much before this and would have been going wide earlier and the other guy he passed didn’t swing wide. To all of the sudden swing out into the other lane at the last second seems fishy in my eyes. And if guys were riding the road on bikes off to the side would they really need a driver to swing wide to avoid them? Who knows I guess. One YouTube crash I saw with a guy swinging wide said he swerved because he was stung by a bee in his car, everyone has an excuse when it doesn’t turn out how they thought

There is a new law here in BC where you have to give a cyclist 1.5 meter clearance to pass them on hi way. You can use other lane and cross a solid line to do so if safe otherwise have to slow to cyclist speed until safe to go around. Maybe they have a law like that in New Jersey?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a new law here in BC where you have to give a cyclist 1.5 meter clearance to pass them on hi way. You can use other lane and cross a solid line to do so if safe otherwise have to slow to cyclist speed until safe to go around. Maybe they have a law like that in New Jersey?

Very possible, NJ is a democrat run state and we all know liberals love bicyclists and hate vehicles so I could definitely see that as a law there

Top Bottom