joey needs a ride

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey is going west, and will be scouring re road sides for bottles and cans, but will likely still need cash to get a yamaha. the evil mod man is trying every trick n the book to stop this young man from his racing destiny. joey needs a sled, a fast sled in great condition. the very generous jbb has previously offered his sled to beat the dastardly modman, but modman is now crying fowl, not fair BS. i thought you said a yamaha was a yamaha and your stock 670 would beat anything that joey was going to ride. i see a yeller feller.
so can anyone help a young lad out, he needs a yammi, cash is acceptable and required.

go joey go

friggin doo

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey is going west, and will be scouring re road sides for bottles and cans, but will likely still need cash to get a yamaha. the evil mod man is trying every trick n the book to stop this young man from his racing destiny. joey needs a sled, a fast sled in great condition. the very generous jbb has previously offered his sled to beat the dastardly modman, but modman is now crying fowl, not fair BS. i thought you sais a yamaha was a yamaha and your stock 670 would beat anything that joey was going to ride. i see a yeller feller.
so can anyone help a young lad out, he needs a yammi, cash is acceptable and required.

go joey go

friggin doo

Work must slow again and you're back into the good stuff?

stock 670 to stock SX 700 there chief. Crying foul? don't put words in anyone's mouth, especially mine. Pretty hard to race him with a stock 670 that I don't have, but sure, we'll go with whatever you say. Does Joey know you're trying to set him up for failure?

You're so dead set on putting everyone else on this site up for a race, why don't you pull on your big boys underpants and join in? Or are you scared that Joey will find out that his "biggest supporter" is a tried and true, loyal to the bone Doo rider?

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
started on a 76 elan 300 on ether(nos not requird 0- 50 in a split second although you have to be careful your jublies dont get sucked into the big horn carb when aplying the go juice) im sure its still on my cusins farm at camrose some where by the wood shed right up joeys alley on his mighty quest out west i have been following this all summer and i cant resist today (damed perq's for pain make me say these things)

sorry joey its still a doo my brother had a 340 inticer that on a calm day could almost catch the ether breathing doo monster

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I have been dooing my best to litter the ditches of the Trans Canada with empty can cans but alas I fear my efforts will be in vain unless I can recruit more caring peeps to help with this cause ................. Plus I'm feeling a little bloated. :beer::d:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Work must slow again and you're back into the good stuff?

stock 670 to stock SX 700 there chief. Crying foul? don't put words in anyone's mouth, especially mine. Pretty hard to race him with a stock 670 that I don't have, but sure, we'll go with whatever you say. Does Joey know you're trying to set him up for failure?

You're so dead set on putting everyone else on this site up for a race, why don't you pull on your big boys underpants and join in? Or are you scared that Joey will find out that his "biggest supporter" is a tried and true, loyal to the bone Doo rider?

talk about a knife in the back, oh that hurts. anyway i'm not much of a racer, seem to fall off lots. joey is still without a sled, just trying to help the lad out. i have faith that he can and will do what he says, BEAT THE MODMAN.

FRIGGIN DOO'S

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
talk about a knife in the back, oh that hurts. anyway i'm not much of a racer, seem to fall off lots. joey is still without a sled, just trying to help the lad out. i have faith that he can and will do what he says, BEAT THE MODMAN.

FRIGGIN DOO'S

Joey's going to have trouble just getting to Victoria let alone riding a sled this winter. Doo you guys realize that Victoria is a long way from any rideable snow and how is Joey going to get a sled there with a Topaz and a cherry bomb....

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Joey's going to have trouble just getting to Victoria let alone riding a sled this winter. Doo you guys realize that Victoria is a long way from any rideable snow and how is Joey going to get a sled there with a Topaz and a cherry bomb....

Maybe with all the lumberjacking hes doing, he could find a couple straight poles and build a travois...then hook it to the back of the Topaz...

Probably need permission from the DPFN, but its worth a try...

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

God will provide all these things.

c'mon man, didn't you read the pamphlet?

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Topaz isn't even his car, its his brother Tommy's. I sure would like to see his reaction riding a New Nytro, ill give ya that.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i will join this cause

I have been dooing my best to litter the ditches of the Trans Canada with empty can cans but alas I fear my efforts will be in vain unless I can recruit more caring peeps to help with this cause ................. Plus I'm feeling a little bloated. :beer::d:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i see the modman says in italian that he is coming up a little short in the wood department:d:d:d:d:d:beer::beer::beer:

he may have to compensate and throw out a few cans instead. oh i am going to feel the wrath of modman i'm sure.

but what the hell has he got dick do?

friggin funny modman

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I already said he could use my wifes mm600 till he can come up with something else . maybee I will let him try my polaris out , try and convert him???? just maybee

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Just spotted Joey....

Attachments

• hitchhiking_with_ax_fail_epiclosers1.jpg
    hitchhiking_with_ax_fail_epiclosers1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 78

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

1 hour 45 minutes to ridable snow on the average winter.

Top Bottom