TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
if it keeps up like that Barry you might just need a blade for that RZR

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need to keep my girlish figure;) so will keep shoveling. Snowing up top this am but calling for sun later. Of to hills for a bit of work at the Bell and Lucille cabins then up the Renshaw for an afternoon ride. Catch you later.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back from Bell and Lucille. Looked to me to be about 8" of new on top of hard pack at Lucille, Bell had some very nice snow in the back so got abit of playtime in. Still snowing as I type but blowing as well. -4 cel.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First day in along time that the sky is blue and sunny, +1 SO FAR Guess I will have to drag my butt out to the hill for a ride:D:).

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First day in along time that the sky is blue and sunny, +1 SO FAR Guess I will have to drag my butt out to the hill for a ride:D:).

Must be nice to have your job Barry... Hey on the 29th weekend me and the wifey...pink diva rmk.... where in renshaw and stayed at NorthCountry... last room by luck... on sunday am... it was socked in so we drove around and check out Mcbride.... think we drove by your place...had a white enclosed with the big SNOW & MUD decals on it... if so ....Nice PLace..... anyways...just a BIG HI!!...AND THANKYOU for all the updated post's you put and the work you do around Mcbride for the sledder's.... me and my buddies have been riding there for a couple yrs now,,, so I think we should hook up ,,, could be some serious fun.... :D

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dragon, anytime my number is on the banner, and if the Snow and Mud trailer was in the driveway that is me. Ron was here that week. Well +5 and a very nice day. Some new snow and still lots of powder in most places. Same tomorrow so will let you know conditions Sat. PM

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Barry,Ron tells me the trail from the staging area at Renshaw needs snow bad.We are crossing our fingers for a big dump before next weekend!
catmando!

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank again for the updates Barry,

We're coming to town on Monday afternoon (7th) for the week. I'll try to track you down, ...... drop off a "thank you". I'm sure Sherry will know where you're located, if not, I'll just drive around town till I see you.

If you have any say in the matter, we would sure like the Renshaw trail groomed late sunday night.

Hey,....settle an arguement for me. How the hell did you get your wife to agree to......
1. Moving to McBride
2. Opening a bussines that would have all your sledding buddies stay over at your house all the time
3. Let you volounteer to ride your sled around the different mountains everyday.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A GENIUS !!!!!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are behind the hospital. 670 Dominion. It was time to get out of the city and after alot of towns it was agreed that Mcbride was it. No arm twisting or beg'n and now you can't pry her out of here. The B&B was because she loved a very big house here. Thanks for asking. Oh and the riding thing, she lets me ride all the time because she is a great wife and I drive her crazy when I'm around the house all the time

Powder hound

Reaction score
Thats pretty dam good gig! I'm glad it's working out for you and glad we have someone like you in Mcbride that has a great passion for sledding.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to convince paramount there is gas in them hills and drill a well, then shredder and I can cross shift operate the piece of crap for 10,000/month and we too will enjoy the life..:D: :drink4:

Last edited by a moderator:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hats off to you Barry! If only all of our women allowed us to sled as much as you do, the world would be a much better place.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Well hats off to all of you that keep snow dancing, because it just doesnt' seem to stop these past few days, snowing like a hot damn right now! One request, while snow dancing, tell mother nature to stop with the damn wind!!!!
It should look pretty nice for the weekend, I will even see if I can put the request through to have the trail groomed sunday night, no promises though but I will see what I can do.
I hope everyone had a great new years and is ready for a great 2009 season!
Look forward to seeing everyone!

Barry if you like shoveling so much you are welcome to come to my house too I would be ok with that!:d

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is so funny, just noticed it was a year old when you said it.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom