Israel at War

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No proof. But youre probably watching videos from 5 years ago. Lmao

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the event itself can't be denied nor the techniques used. that ch!t happened. as far as media, narratives, etc being manipulated in general then i'm with you on that.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
simultaneously settle the sunni-shia rift and Israeli sitch in one go. we’d likely see who has what in terms of nukes.
i doubt though the conflict would stay localized.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Israel scores another win. Their air strikes into Beirut the other day killed the leader of Hezbollah, some of their ground commanders as well as a bonus figure. The second highest commander in the Iranian Republican Guard also was vaporized Irans supreme leader has reported. Chit happens when you mess in wars you have no business in.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Why does everyone suck Israel's cawk so hard? They could literally blow up bus loads of nuns and babies and the media would come all over themselves while praising them for defending themselves.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Democracy" ... I don't know about you guys, but I'm not feeling very free or like our opinions matter at all to the people that are supposed to work for us.... maybe we were free and had Democracy at one point. But those days are long gone
there's nothing democratic about 51% of the population deciding what the other 49% has to do.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
We live in a free country. You can do whatever you want as long as the government gives you permission first.

Top Bottom