Israel at War

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was video of an Israel helicopter firing its gun indiscriminately into the Oct 7 music festival fleeing crowd, most definitely killing many of its citizens.

Not to mention the countless other redflags that make no sense on Oct 7th and Israeli border guards speaking out that none of the official story adds up.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada govt attacking its citizens? yup it happened and continues, why would israel be any different?
I agree that what happened at the freedom
Convoy was bad but I don’t recall people being bound and burned alive and unborn babies being cut out of women’s bodies. I must have missed that reporting. 🤔

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Taxing people into poverty isn't killing anyone right....

They do it behind a veil of decency to get away with it without upsetting the complacent citizens. People are too easily dissuaded to look closer. These criminals aren't stupid, they know how much we will tolerate in front of our faces. Bread and circuses.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree that what happened at the freedom
Convoy was bad but I don’t recall people being bound and burned alive and unborn babies being cut out of women’s bodies. I must have missed that reporting. 🤔
Cutting out the babies was and is pure propaganda.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just trolling here, and not speaking to anyone in particular but what I think is f-ing hilarious is that from what I recall, many guys trashing Israel are religious Jesus lovers. Is Jesus not from Nazareth, which is present day Israel? They defend their religion here on snow and mud, but trash the source of the religion in Israel. They they defend the Islam's as good guys in Palestine and then trash any Islam/Muslims over here.
Man, its hard to keep up with the back and forths....

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^ Your understanding isn't quite correct, but its a complicated and convoluted subject that would require a lot of deep diving into research to reach your own conclusion.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just trolling here, and not speaking to anyone in particular but what I think is f-ing hilarious is that from what I recall, many guys trashing Israel are religious Jesus lovers. Is Jesus not from Nazareth, which is present day Israel? They defend their religion here on snow and mud, but trash the source of the religion in Israel. They they defend the Islam's as good guys in Palestine and then trash any Islam/Muslims over here.
Man, its hard to keep up with the back and forths....
I have nothing against the Jews or their religion, it’s where Christianity came from. It’s like saying Canadians are all bad because of Trudeau. I’m suspect of the governments in control. Big difference between the people/county vs governments in power.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for the maga isreal crowd. If these muslims are so terrible why are we bringing millions of them into our "western" Christian countries?

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^ Your understanding isn't quite correct, but its a complicated and convoluted subject that would require a lot of deep diving into research to reach your own conclusion.
That’s sounds like an answer Kamala Harris would give. Lmao

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for the maga isreal crowd. If these muslims are so terrible why are we bringing millions of them into our "western" Christian countries?

Cause the jews thats why...
That’s a question for the Turd. You’d have to ask him.

Top Bottom