Is Ray switching sides?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very lucky ! Just a fluke deal ....
could of been way worse .....
other than that we had a great riding weekend !
Even Ron rode all day without a breakdown .... !hehe

Val ,pinned it next day ... For Ray ....!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Val drove and pinned it all day.

She did great ripped half the skid plate off.

Good girl. :)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Winch byotch, thought so

Next thing u need is a tree sling, no pinchy fingys that way

That might be a great idea. Even taking hook off and if they slide back might be ok.

That or I never get out of sxs

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Winch byotch, thought so

Next thing u need is a tree sling, no pinchy fingys that way
I got one works well...as head winch byotch why did it take you so long to take my suggestion to use when howie and his flat tire got stuck in the 200 ft long snow bank instead we used the push and get stuck method then the shovel and move 3ft method get stuck and repeat 5 times. When the poo poo hooked up winch 10 ft drive into snow 30 and tug kitty out. Also as most people know head winch byotches responsibilities also include spotting and the flat was on yer side not howies. Not one of your better days...lol no one got hurt but the mosquitos almost ate us alive when it was not pouring rain, although the rain was a good thing as we could cool the tire down for the 30km ride down the hill.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't help but think this was a preventable injury....must be some of that oil-patch, stop work stuff is taking hold in my wee brain.....

Pictures look really painful....I hope to never duplicate this experience and I hope Arff is running out of things to injure . :nono:

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only way ray will avoid some sort of bodily incident is to buy a popo turbo , and not ride it .....
ha ha ha .....,

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK...several pages around the broken fingers and not one explanation of HOW exactly. Please elaborate as to educate the rest of how to avoid this.

With about 3 feet of slack in the winch line I never expected the guys machine to slide back. It was a muddy hill.

Probably a tree sling would be better to avoid pinch points.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With about 3 feet of slack in the winch line I never expected the guys machine to slide back. It was a muddy hill.

Probably a tree sling would be better to avoid pinch points.

Better just to stay away from the welder behind the wheel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better just to stay away from the welder behind the wheel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All good.

Doctor said I looked amazing from behind today. He wanted to see my whip.

Off until Sept 6. Then 2 weeks light duties.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only way ray will avoid some sort of bodily incident is to buy a popo turbo , and not ride it .....
ha ha ha .....,
does not polars have a stop sell on those...most of you fellow's have been running polaris down and teasing Ray fairly hard so at least let him get a cardboard laminated to scale X3 while he heals and he may somehow may be able to Bs his wife into thinking the accident would not have happened if he was running 155 hp and more suspension travel.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does not polars have a stop sell on those...most of you fellow's have been running polaris down and teasing Ray fairly hard so at least let him get a cardboard laminated to scale X3 while he heals and he may somehow may be able to Bs his wife into thinking the accident would not have happened if he was running 155 hp and more suspension travel.

I will run a X3 taking my T3 really what else can go wrong.

Pinn it.

Top Bottom