improve 800 rmk 2009

extremeben

Reaction score
i would like to know what can i make on my sled for improve perfo...

we dont have big mountain here like your s but i want make some hillclimb and i make 50% trail and 50% backcountry what can i do

my sled is a rmk 800 2009 144.........

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think slp has an silencer that keeps the stock loudeness but lets more air flow. clutching is the biggest bang for the buck, also a nitrous bottle doesn't hurt either.

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can only assume since this is a 2009 that you have not riden the machine yet. Try er first and then decide. The Polaris 800 engine is a rocket I am told.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have to agree, the liberty engine's are amazing. I went with a single SLP pipe and air box. This increases air flow, adds some HP to the machine as well as cuts down on weight. you would be very surprised on how much the stock equipment weighs. Reeds are a great idea but if your not doing a lot of mountain riding not sure its worth your time. If you really wanna add some juice I would stay away from the nitro but add the reeds and pick up a turbo. with 12lbs of boost your looking at well over 220hp. your biggest concern will be trying to keep the ski's down. Throw some bling on there and add the Billet Big Wheel kit, little chrome always looks good even on a 1982 plymoth bob-cat.

Top Bottom