If I had 50 Million Dollars....

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would get "LOST" and hope Im never found. LOL... Seems like when theres MONEY, theres ALL these old friends popping up :nono: ... Funny how that works !!! :d

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently the guy that won 6mil a month or so ago bought a tricked out car from the dealership my son works at and then bought a matching one for the salesman that helped him out.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quit work and sit on my deck, knowing it's all good.

That would last a day. Then the fun would start.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would get "LOST" and hope Im never found. LOL... Seems like when theres MONEY, theres ALL these old friends popping up :nono: ... Funny how that works !!! :d

Gone to Mexico baby!!! Ohh and Rider season tickets haha.

BombardierBratz

Reaction score
.... but not a green one, because thats just cruel.... just saying....

my old boss would find that a manure truck had unloaded on his lawn when he woke up.
I would also build an indoor r/c car track / hobby shop in Red Deer. That stuff is like NASCAR in the states..... bring it up here year round, a brand new untapped market! One race would be - you have to do a shot of Jagermeister every lap, poured by a bikini team, last man / woman standing + most laps wins!
I would nonstop travel to all quad rallies in North America, flying different friends into ride every new rally.

Top Bottom