I’ve been saying this for years

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"quick this just in" parkland motorsports has paper bags in stock to sell with every modded steering post !!! Directions...... After steering post mod slide paper bag over helmet and

cut out eyes. Lmfao !!!!!
Oh your a greeny I c eh

No plastic bags for you

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on Chris... you know better than that, these skidouche bags wouldnt be caught dead switching brands... and lets not dare mention the beloved T-motion and how many companies are making delete kits for that and how many riders pros and otherwise buy them and all that just to turn the skidoo into a real mountain machine!... BWAHAHAHAHA

Morning buddy, it seems the ones with the biggest amount of butthurt and stuff to say are not Doo guys. You haven’t heard me say anything about the other brands and what people’s preferences are... Some sure got a lot to say about it though, I hear it all the time, some dont even ride lol. I see a lot of it here and on Facebook from mutual friends, attacking people personally with zero humour attached. Its one thing to bust someones balls in fun, but every single time is a different story. I’ll just ride and be happy and make adjustments as needed and form my own opinion. If my new DOO is as solid as my 15 T3, four years of trouble free fun, I will have no reason to complain!

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to see there's a Doo style steering option for Poo's! That's one of the biggest reasons I switched the fleet over to Doo's as the Poo steering made my shoulders hurt... way easier to steer sitting down with the laid back steering post. I just don't know how to do the wrong-foot forward or hop overs when I'm sitting down either... maybe someday I'll figure it out. Then again I'm originally from Saskatchewan and really don't get out to the mountains much. Ha ha!

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with the Skidoo style steering, Setup plays way more of a factor than on a flat steering setup. even jumping from Skidoo to a different SKidoo can feel completely foreign if the rider doesn't have his bars setup properly. and for that matter can make the sled difficult to ride.

agreed... all joking aside it all boils down to rider preference.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I could have the Polaris steering in the trees and the Doo steering when putting around or in set up snow I would be very happy. Unfortunately there is no kit for that. If there was a perfect sled built there would be no aftermarket parts.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I could have the Polaris steering in the trees and the Doo steering when putting around or in set up snow I would be very happy. Unfortunately there is no kit for that. If there was a perfect sled built there would be no aftermarket parts.

Did you just assume Bret turcotte doesn’t ride in the trees

Man I’m bored LOL

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning buddy, it seems the ones with the biggest amount of butthurt and stuff to say are not Doo guys. You haven’t heard me say anything about the other brands and what people’s preferences are... Some sure got a lot to say about it though, I hear it all the time, some dont even ride lol. I see a lot of it here and on Facebook from mutual friends, attacking people personally with zero humour attached. Its one thing to bust someones balls in fun, but every single time is a different story. I’ll just ride and be happy and make adjustments as needed and form my own opinion. If my new DOO is as solid as my 15 T3, four years of trouble free fun, I will have no reason to complain!

Boy the doo crowd is a sensitive bunch!... LOL.. Maxwell should put on a sensitivity training seminar implemented with a little humour and a lot of kleenex!;) he starts a rant others coment and all hell breaks loose LMAO ...hell i could even go as i have 2 doo's..LOL. hurt felioma is running rampant on snow and mud!.. LMAO... unfortunately humour is subjective and what some may find funny others may not and and everyone is entitled to there opinion right,wrong or indifferent and I fail to see how any of my or any body else's statements made here were directed at you or anyone else specifically but perhaps I'm missing that part of the equation and you could point that out to me and the other parties involved so we can change that moving forward. I cant speak of facebook and am not a big social media guy like yourself but I believe you can unfriend someone if your hurt by their words. so I'm sorry if I've hurt you or anyone else's feelings.... cheers:beer:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy the doo crowd is a sensitive bunch!... LOL.. Maxwell should put on a sensitivity training seminar implemented with a little humour and a lot of kleenex!;) he starts a rant others coment and all hell breaks loose LMAO ...hell i could even go as i have 2 doo's..LOL. hurt felioma is running rampant on snow and mud!.. LMAO... unfortunately humour is subjective and what some may find funny others may not and and everyone is entitled to there opinion right,wrong or indifferent and I fail to see how any of my or any body else's statements made here were directed at you or anyone else specifically but perhaps I'm missing that part of the equation and you could point that out to me and the other parties involved so we can change that moving forward. I cant speak of facebook and am not a big social media guy like yourself but I believe you can unfriend someone if your hurt by their words. so I'm sorry if I've hurt you or anyone else's feelings.... cheers:beer:

Whoa struck a nerve? haha! The real question is did you order this steering post yet? It would definitely make it better. Coming off an IQR, the Pro steering sent me to Doo, now I see kits for Axys and Cat, which IMO are a huge improvement to more of a dirt bike feel judging for the limited seat time I have on them... dont take it too personal, I was speaking broadly about comments here and that I hear within my group of friends as well as comments I see on other sites, was fun for awhile but just gets old to me.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOL, ? You do realize the initial post was designed to elicit these responses right ?

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoa struck a nerve? haha! The real question is did you order this steering post yet? It would definitely make it better. Coming off an IQR, the Pro steering sent me to Doo, now I see kits for Axys and Cat, which IMO are a huge improvement to more of a dirt bike feel judging for the limited seat time I have on them... dont take it too personal, I was speaking broadly about comments here and that I hear within my group of friends as well as comments I see on other sites, was fun for awhile but just gets old to me.

since you mentioned dirtbikes..........did you know the PRO RMK is the only motorized recreational vehicle on the face of the earth with a flat steering setup?? Seadoos, snowmobiles, dirtbikes, quads all have the same steering. Polaris chooses to keep the flat steering because Burandt says its the best and they would have to engineer a new chassis to fit a proper steering post LOL. No wonder most RMK riders look like a newborn giraffe testing out its new legs

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems as if there are sensitive non doo riders on here. Imo Turcotte is one of the best riders in the industry, and he’s making positive changes to a great sled.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm not quite sure how to respond to your post buddy as I'm scared of hurting your feelings again;).. LOL.. I wasn't aware of your sensitivity level but will try to be moving forward. don't know what to say to you about the banter getting old as in most cases on this site that's a lot of what goes on here and always has, so maybe like a scary movie or a troubling ex girlfriend try to work through it...;) and I will definitely give one a try and if I like it i will get one. I like to make my decisions based on real experience and nothing else.... now back to the fun for those of us not bothered by the shenanigans!!.. LMAO

Top Bottom