I’ve been saying this for years

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve also been saying this for years aswell. Makes me consider buying any axy. I like the way cat sells either option through
the dealer.

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey wait. I just got a poo after 30 years of doo. I think I adapted pretty well in the 250km I got in last week. But you mean I could make it better????

I need better pics. This thread is worthless without pics

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So gay...... now all the Dootards are gunna want a poo.

Come on Chris... you know better than that, these skidouche bags wouldnt be caught dead switching brands... and lets not dare mention the beloved T-motion and how many companies are making delete kits for that and how many riders pros and otherwise buy them and all that just to turn the skidoo into a real mountain machine!... BWAHAHAHAHA

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on Chris... you know better than that, these skidouche bags wouldnt be caught dead switching brands... and lets not dare mention the beloved T-motion and how many companies are making delete kits for that and how many riders pros and otherwise buy them and all that just to turn the skidoo into a real mountain machine!... BWAHAHAHAHA
Now who's sounding like a pooostaintard???

What's the main thing I HATE ABOUT THE POLARIS??

The friggin steering

Like to see better pics of it forsure

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really don’t like the Doo steering. I have owned Polaris and AC for the last 20 years and I have a low level of confidence trying to dance my way trough the trees on my friends Doo’s...they feel a little bizarre to me. I’m sure if I spent a few days on on a G4 that would change...but for short spins, I don’t like em.

Last edited:

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now who's sounding like a pooostaintard???

What's the main thing I HATE ABOUT THE POLARIS??

The friggin steering

Like to see better pics of it forsure

"pooostaintard"...are you ok there buddy?.. sounds like you were having a stroke there for a second. How much time do you have riding an axys?... oh and i still currently own a G4 and an old 06 rev soooooo... LOL

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with the Skidoo style steering, Setup plays way more of a factor than on a flat steering setup. even jumping from Skidoo to a different SKidoo can feel completely foreign if the rider doesn't have his bars setup properly. and for that matter can make the sled difficult to ride.

Top Bottom