Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_7070.jpg
    IMG_7070.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 630

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it's true. But the blood running down the bale makes me think it's fake as well. If it was a deer fawn in a hay bale I would say it's true. Haying can be hard on baby deer. They are never pretty going through the disk bine!

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha

TO THE ADMIN OF THIS GROUP!
CAN YOU PLEASE TRY TO HAVE A LITTLE MORE CONTROL OVER WHO YOU LET IN. THERE IS A NEW MEMBER. AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE HAS BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEN. SHE SENDS NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN GROTESQUE POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER LADY GARDEN. SHE IS OFFERING A SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS.
I AM ESPECIALLY UPSET BECAUSE AS IT TURNS OUT, THE PHONE WASN'T EVEN A GALAXY S8... IT WAS A GALAXY S5 AND IT OBVIOUSLY HAS A VIRUS BECAUSE IT'S REALLY SLOW. IF THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH... THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON STICKS!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
haha

to the admin of this group!
Can you please try to have a little more control over who you let in. There is a new member. An elderly woman. She has been privately messaging men. She sends naked pictures of herself in grotesque poses along with close ups of her lady garden. She is offering a samsung galaxy s8 in exchange for sexual favours.
I am especially upset because as it turns out, the phone wasn't even a galaxy s8... It was a galaxy s5 and it obviously has a virus because it's really slow. If that wasn't bad enough... The caps lock button sticks!!!!

yup, we in the green room already tried to get her banned..... Dam galaxy s5 phone! ;) hahahahahaha

Top Bottom