snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4069.jpeg

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RULES FOR CITY SLICKERS TO ENTER THE COUNTRY
1. Pull your droopy pants up. You look like an idiot.
2. Let’s get this straight; it’s called a “gravel road.” I drive a pickup truck because I want to. No matter how slow you drive, you’re going to get dust on your Lexus. Drive it or get out of the way.
3. They are cattle & feed lots. That’s what they smell like to you. They smell like money to us. Get over it. Don’t like it? I-64 goes east and west, I-57 goes north and south. Pick one.
4. So you have a $60,000 car. We’re impressed. We have $200,000 combines that are driven only 3 weeks a year.
5. So every person in every pickup waves. It’s called being friendly. Try to understand the concept.
6. If that cell phone rings while a deer is coming in, we WILL shoot it out of your hand. You better hope you don’t have it up to your ear at the time
7. You bring “coke” into my house, it better be brown, wet, and served over ice. You bring “Mary Jane” into my house, she better be cute, know how to shoot, drive a truck, and have long hair.
OK, confession time. Before I posted this, because of my out of date, old fogie, life style, I called our youngest daughter and asked her what a “Mary Jane” was. I am SO afraid I will unknowingly post something dirty or offensive! For any of you other “so green ye could plant 'em” senior citizens....it is marijuana.

May be a doodle

Top Bottom