Humorous picture thread

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240430_160906_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Interesting story I saw today on that hauk tueee chick. So she has been identified. She is a preschool teacher and has been fired from her job because of the video. She is currently got a lawyer on fighting that decision. The internet is forever….
She's probably making ten times what her salary was on merch. Doubt she's suffering.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She's probably making ten times what her salary was on merch. Doubt she's suffering.
Yeah my nephew sells a chit load of merch all over the world he told me for his What? No Way gig. His appearance fees are now $5000 an appearance and he even has a merch store in Vulcan. Crazy what the internet can do. I’m not even sure he welds anymore.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting story I saw today on that hauk tueee chick. So she has been identified. She is a preschool teacher and has been fired from her job because of the video. She is currently got a lawyer on fighting that decision. The internet is forever….
I seen that too.
That's the fun part of the internet.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah my nephew sells a chit load of merch all over the world he told me for his What? No Way gig. His appearance fees are now $5000 an appearance and he even has a merch store in Vulcan. Crazy what the internet can do. I’m not even sure he welds anymore.
That's pretty cool. Make big bucks to do what you enjoy. I like his videos

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s your nephew?
Cool. He’s got some funny stuff on YouTube

Top Bottom