Humboldt Broncos, horrifying!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this driver did not mean to kill anyone, he will be sent to jail and will likely get deported after doing his time. Meanwhile Omar was out to murder as many Canadians as he could, Trudeau jumps in and rewards his behavior will millions of dollars and no deportation....WTF.

This^^^^^!!!! I totally agree. Personally I do not care what the nationality of the person involved, he was an inexperienced worker trying to do his job and made a mistake. A mistake that poor fella will have to live with for the rest of his life.
Than we have our brain dead PM pardon and reward a known murderer!

Everyone think back to when we started working, I don’t believe there is one individual on here that was shown how to do something, and than sent out on your own to figure it out.

Out of my whole career of trucking and being a mechanic, Ive only had one supervisor ever say “just because your trained, doesnt make you competent”. He was a great leader!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This^^^^^!!!! I totally agree. Personally I do not care what the nationality of the person involved, he was an inexperienced worker trying to do his job and made a mistake. A mistake that poor fella will have to live with for the rest of his life.
Than we have our brain dead PM pardon and reward a known murderer!

Everyone think back to when we started working, I don’t believe there is one individual on here that was shown how to do something, and than sent out on your own to figure it out.

Out of my whole career of trucking and being a mechanic, Ive only had one supervisor ever say “just because your trained, doesnt make you competent”. He was a great leader!
Just cause you suck at your job doesn't relieve you of liability/responsibility.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just cause you suck at your job doesn't relieve you of liability/responsibility.

What does this comment have to do with what I just said? So your of the opinion that all new workers suck at their jobs when they make mistakes, and you write them off immediately?

How about the employer??? Whats his liability and responsibility? Is the employer going to jail with his driver???

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does this comment have to do with what I just said? So your of the opinion that all new workers suck at their jobs when they make mistakes, and you write them off immediately?

How about the employer??? Whats his liability and responsibility? Is the employer going to jail with his driver???
If you kill someone. Yes.

How many people should you be allowed to murder before you get the hang of it?

That is the next step In this court process.
Once the court calculates the drivers sentence. The driver is gonna go after the owner and claim negligence causing death.

They will be cell mates in the end.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not making excuses but as someone who has come to these same intersections, when I was still rigging, I too have often looked both ways and thought about running the stop sign. On more then one occasion I was thankful I didn't. Honestly I'm surprised more of these incidents haven't happened.

Was it a accident??? I fully believe it was. Should he be accountable for his actions??? Absolutely....

Interested to see what punishment fits the crime

and if I might add to your comment. He did the manly thing by stepping up and taking responsibility for his mistake. Takes a real man to admit he was wrong.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you kill someone. Yes.

How many people should you be allowed to murder before you get the hang of it?

That is the next step In this court process.
Once the court calculates the drivers sentence. The driver is gonna go after the owner and claim negligence causing death.

They will be cell mates in the end.

I guess I shouldn’t compare situations but my point was, The driver made a mistake that caused a terrible accident and took responsibility for his actions.

Our federal government rewards a terrorist with a million bucks and he had no problem committing murder against our allied troops.

I guess I’m frustrated with how our country is turning out.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Whats stopping him from getting on the next plane back?
His lawyer is applying for humanitarian relief, that is a two year process that will hold him here for at least that time. Then all then trials so that will drag for few years and waste taxpayer money

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
meanwhile phuk all has changed in the trucking industry. every day on the transcanada between Calgary and Vancouver there are near misses by in competent truck drivers. I travel it routinely and it is dangerous. These Indian trucking outfits are out of control but nothing is done.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
meanwhile phuk all has changed in the trucking industry. every day on the transcanada between Calgary and Vancouver there are near misses by in competent truck drivers. I travel it routinely and it is dangerous. These Indian trucking outfits are out of control but nothing is done.
That's not true, they have brought in many new rules and regulations that had nothing to do with the Humboldt accident

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what do you folks think would happen if you were a white / caucasian driver in India, and caused this same accident?

I think the penalty would be severe!
People have gone soft here.
That’s exactly why nothing will change in the industry. These people are desperate to come and stay in Canada, and even if something like this happens, they (and the business owners) know that the penalties are minimal. I’m not even sure if capital punishment is enough of a deterrent for these people….?

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These people are desperate to come and stay in Canada, and even if something like this happens, they (and the business owners) know that the penalties are minimal. I’m not even sure if capital punishment is enough of a deterrent for these people….?

Check out Rebel news in PEI & see what "these" people are doing to try & stay. These people are taking over.......it's pathetic the chit hole Canada is turning into. Then there is the nig nogs that support this insanity.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And........ I still can get a Class 1 license under the table for about $4000.00 cash. So with the Gov't cranking it up to $10,000.00 is a phucking joke.
Upping the price of a license, has really done nothing to stop/slow down the inexperienced industry

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever watch the highway through hell show? Lots of "not white folks" driving the big rigs and getting into trouble and causing major wrecks

Top Bottom