How was ur ride in blue river?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
For any one that has ridden in blue river this season...how was it, how were the trails, snow, any thing....

P.S any one can responde to this thread

-rossco-

Reaction score
Awsome snow for this time of year...trails are good been to 3 different areas and no whoops at all but was also this first ones to break into the alpine in a few spots....:D:D:D:D

-rossco-

Reaction score
A place called foam creek and the place behind town from the glacier mnt lodge

Last edited by a moderator:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
cool...i was gunna go white river today but i went to lift a buddys sled up and pulled sum thing in my back...darn...oh well,, what evr doesnt kill u makes u stronger

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well its good to hear that people are having a good time when they come to our winter wonderland.....sorry to hear about ur sliders there 'shoppingcart'

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Parberry the one where you turn off at the Bear on the highway? If it is we were in there on saterday as well.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
omg that was some insane riding today up in the coolies...my first time up in the alpine...hope to have som more carzy riding

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
darn looked lkike it woulda been a nice weekend to ride..darn sickness.. *cough cough*...haha

any one esle rider here this weekend?

.08rider

Reaction score
We were there, it was pretty socked in and we had some trouble with a XP coolant line, but we got it fixed so we hit Renshaw on the way home and was awesome! snow in Blue was good untill evreyone ripped it up! Renshaw was a blast hardly anyone over the saddle.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We spent the 15th & 16th in Blue River & it was AWESOME. Up Parberry on Saturday, snowed heavily and lots of stucks. Tried to get to the coolies on Sun., but the ceiling was at 5950 ft and couldn't see good enough to make it all the way up. That been said, the lower elevations have a ton of logging roads that go up, off of the main haul roads. Most of them WERE un touched. They were a riot!!!.
Blue River has something for everyone, and I highly reccommend it.

There is a donation box at the Glacier Mnt Lodge to support the groomer.

Thanks Blue River - See ya again

Koby

Top Bottom