how many skidoos do you have

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotty - love the pics of the litter. Your going to have some great trips with the boys as they grow out of those sleds and into bigger ones. Hopefully you'll get them into something decent by then though!!! Used to be a cat guy so can take a cheap shot - still have the gaunch

My 'litter' is all for me and all for sale - three in total.

Mountain Magic custom polaris, 2003 Vertical Escape and 2006 Apex.

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
This is a scary exercise. 08 XP,70 Alpine,77 RV 340,65 Ski- Doo,80 5500,80 9500,80 Citation SS,6? Evenrude,94 Mac Z,S body hillclimber with a big triple and finger track. That counts 10 and if you include family it gets just stupid. Yes I have a problem selling things. BTW if you know of someone selling a clean 04 Elite PM me.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotty - love the pics of the litter. Your going to have some great trips with the boys as they grow out of those sleds and into bigger ones. Hopefully you'll get them into something decent by then though!!! Used to be a cat guy so can take a cheap shot - still have the gaunch

My 'litter' is all for me and all for sale - three in total.

Mountain Magic custom polaris, 2003 Vertical Escape and 2006 Apex.

Haggis... Thanks... It won't be long before I'm hauling around a pile of sleds in a four place trailer as all my boys are sledheads. Hopefully by then they'll be riding something decent as you say LOL :D. Not sure how I'm going to be able to pay for it all? Sleds, registration, insurance, gas?? :confused: I'll find a way I'm sure.

Why are you selling all your sleds? Miss riding the green ones? Enjoy the Gaunch! :D

Top Bottom