how many skidoos do you have

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C:\Documents and Settings\Demetria Cseppento\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture\Picture 074.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Demetria Cseppento\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture\Picture 075.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Demetria Cseppento\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture\Picture 077.jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was at Four for a while,down too Three right now and have Two for sale so I can buy One more!LOL!
catmando!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 at the moment. But....unfortunately the new 1 is gonna have to undergo re-constructive surgery.....them new XP's don't handle bumping into trees. Darn dead fall was playing hide n seek under the snow sunday afternoon while traveling some cut lines north of Hinton.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have three and a Half....... The One needs a heart transplant, and some cosmetic surgery.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have 2 at the moment. But....unfortunately the new 1 is gonna have to undergo re-constructive surgery.....them new XP's don't handle bumping into trees. Darn dead fall was playing hide n seek under the snow sunday afternoon while traveling some cut lines north of Hinton.

Hey,How much snow was there around Hinton?
catmando!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three sleds, financial advisor gave the OK to get one more for the kids and I think I'm really close to an OK for a snowcheck this year. Not as bad as my brother he has seven.:thumbsup2:

Bucky

Reaction score
Three sleds, financial advisor gave the OK to get one more for the kids and I think I'm really close to an OK for a snowcheck this year. Not as bad as my brother he has seven.:thumbsup2:

SEVEN SLEDS!!! We're not worthy We're not worthy:firefire::firefire:

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catmando I was out on Jan 26 there was about 1.5 feet out on the cutlines by snowmobile valley.We've had more snow since then.It was pretty good for a day ride.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey catmando the snow was over knee deep and the only other sled tracks around were the ones in the ditch along hwy 40.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Ummmm hello guys he did say Ski Doos!!!! :p......and I know kittyman does not have 3 of um ;)
and for me only 1 ski doo :D

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have no ski doo's ..haha just 5 cats, well ok we have 2 98 summits too, don' t pass that around though hey ;) One of the cats is a 1968 292 lynx, very cool old sled runs awesome and its probably the most reliable LOL

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
We have no ski doo's ..haha just 5 cats, well ok we have 2 98 summits too, don' t pass that around though hey ;) One of the cats is a 1968 292 lynx, very cool old sled runs awesome and its probably the most reliable LOL

5 Cats..... Think ya got a Pride ! :)

GRD

Reaction score
I have 1 snowmobile (POLARIS), I don't have any Skidoos!:)

Top Bottom