hello

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site xteam.....Careful there are few cat and poo fans here that are a little jealous of the new doo's. Their afraid to get a blood transfusion for their green or red tainted blood.....:p

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome xteam....

Don't forget to post your member pin on the members map [left side half way down on the left side of the main screen]

Where do you ride?

Yeah there are xp riders and those that wish they were.... ;)

hello everyone xp's rule!!!!!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I think a statement like pisses me off. A mod should not talk like that. I do not own an XP and would never say something like that. :nono:

:rant:What's this got to do with you :confused: :mad: .... A mod should not talk like that ??? But you can ???? :nono:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
hello everyone xp's rule!!!!!!

Welcome to the site xteam, Xp's are a sweet machine indeed, they are light and have alot of power. You sure don't have to do much of nothing to get them to be like my sled I have over 20 thousand into. I hope you didn't take Bigfoots comment as bad, he's a RMK rider and was just kidding. Once you get to know them you'll just laugh..

Once again Welcome and enjoy..

RON:D

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
xteam,
Welcome to the site ..... as you can tell, some are pretty darn loyal to their brand of machine ... & others get upset about someoen slamm'in them for say'in so ... :rant: ... but it's all in fun :D:D ... guys just like to "Jab" their buddies every chance they get ... so see .... they like you ... :rolleyes::rolleyes: ...

Take Care .. Oh yeah, I ride a Grizzly, so any sled works as far as I'm concerned. :eek: (of course, I would feel different if I owned one maybe)

So sit back, & enjoy the site ....

Later ....
Gunny :cool:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that we have cleared that up. I still think we should review BIGFOOT's actions. If determined............ by myself...................that BIGFOOT was inappropriate in his actions......... a FAIR:D and reasonable ;) punishment will be applied.:eek::eek:

Welcome to the site

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that we have cleared that up. I still think we should review BIGFOOT's actions. If determined............ by myself...................that BIGFOOT was inappropriate in his actions......... a FAIR:D and reasonable ;) punishment will be applied.:eek::eek:

Welcome to the site
poke to the ribs:D:D

Top Bottom