Halloween Costumes 2010

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man, no one's thinking Chilean Miner?? pair of dirty coveralls, hard hat, coal dust smeared on your face.....good to go! :D

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time we went out, me and a buddy went as Hudderight women, apperantly, quite the site, I'm a mild 6'3" 260lb.....and he makes me look like a midget.
We were in three different bars that night, and won the costume contest in two.....had a blast

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was Prince Poppycock last night. LOL I was about 7 foot 5 and every short person in the place wanted a pic with me. Oh....and I got a reach around from a guy to see if I was a girl or a guy....he got a punch in the face with a ring the size of a toonie.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
I was Prince Poppycock last night. LOL I was about 7 foot 5 and every short person in the place wanted a pic with me. Ph....and I got a reach around from a guy to see if I was a girl or a guy....he got a punch in the face with a ring the size of a toonie.

I was trying to add a picture but I have no idea how. :(

go to advanced post and scroll down to manage attachements. Click and add your pics.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
We went to clymont hall family party last night....

here are some pics

a) a nice pic with showtime
b) me giving him what he deserves (his chuck lidell style cut on his face that our little guy gave him the night before.....)
c) A sesame street family
d) the smurfs
e) the globetrotters

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 311
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 317
  • 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 317
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 327
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 320

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awwww, those pics are awsome. Makes me sad though, this is the first year that the boys are too old and "cool" to dress up at all.both have hockey tonight so we don't even get to hand out candy to the small kids. Bummer:(

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hit that age this year, At 15 your too old to go trick or treating! :p But I still dressed up for the local party!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Went to octoberfest at the shaw conference center last nite......... Lots of outrageous costumes..... Was kool. Peewee herman and his red headed girlfriend were there too...

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two of my really good friends backstabbed and betrayed me last night. All was good till the end of the night , when the 2 of them ganged up and beat the hell out of me. I don't think I can forgive them...so to that I say shame on you Captain Morgan and Ron Bacardi.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two of my really good friends backstabbed and betrayed me last night. All was good till the end of the night , when the 2 of them ganged up and beat the hell out of me. I don't think I can forgive them...so to that I say shame on you Captain Morgan and Ron Bacardi.

WTF!!!!! Was up with that chit !! You hanging around teenagers grubby? Or people that can't control the liquor rage ?

Hope you heal up quick.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the wife and I dressed up and went to a halloween gathering with a live blues band with some friends....
halloween2010007Medium.jpg

halloween2010017Medium.jpg

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF!!!!! Was up with that chit !! You hanging around teenagers grubby? Or people that can't control the liquor rage ?

Hope you heal up quick.

I was just joking around, it was Captain Morgan and Bacardi that beat the piss out of me...I have a hangover today that would kill a moose.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Post a pic there Frank- all the world loves a good mullet!. And "no", I did not leave blue chit all over your shop, but there are some heel impressions in the flooring... Soooooorrrrry! PS- my feet fricking hurt today and then I fell out of bed this morning and hurt my back. My head was already hurting, so I am officially hurting from head to toe!!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post a pic there Frank- all the world loves a good mullet!. And "no", I did not leave blue chit all over your shop, but there are some heel impressions in the flooring... Soooooorrrrry! PS- my feet fricking hurt today and then I fell out of bed this morning and hurt my back. My head was already hurting, so I am officially hurting from head to toe!!

I was too busy pounding rum down my throat to take pictures. It's been a long time since I've been this hungover, but with the help of some greasy KFC and James pizza, the gun fire in my brain is somewhat subsiding.

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was too busy pounding rum down my throat to take pictures. It's been a long time since I've been this hungover, but with the help of some greasy KFC and James pizza, the gun fire in my brain is somewhat subsiding.

Your welcome for that headache.

"The Blue Team"

jeremy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, you're dangerous. Triples?! WTF!!

The whole perception of Avatars being an innocent life form....wrong

What a great Halloween!!! The kids loved being Avys as well. We bought walmart out of blue paint sure:)

Top Bottom