GPS.. Maps / Coordinates for Renshaw!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody have any topo maps they made up for Renshaw? I will make one up when I return but it would be nice to have one thats detailed with some of the hot spots.Even just some of the coordinates would help.Ive been there but would like to know some of the names of the areas we rode in!
PM me if you can help. Thx!
catmando!:surrender:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been riding the renshaw for a number of years now and would love to have a topo map of the area. Even though Powderchowder thinks he is a human map of that place i know i will get lost with him out there at some point in time and i don't want him to go all brokeback on me. LOL

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Topo Maps

Hey Catmando,

Attached are topo maps from my Mapsource program. If you like, I can send you a pdf of them, maybe they are in better quality for printing.

:D Tekim

Attachments

• renshaw topo (Large).JPG
    renshaw topo (Large).JPG
    203 KB · Views: 122
  • renshaw topo2 (Large).JPG
    renshaw topo2 (Large).JPG
    225 KB · Views: 125

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey tekim
Thanks,I have the topo program I just have not spent any time trying to figure out where the riding areas are.........you just saved me some time and guessing.We also may have a spot in the trailer if you are interested pm me.We are leaving thursday night 29th and returning Sunday after breakfast!
Thanks again for sending the topo maps.
catmando!:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Lost Cats??

Anybody have any topo maps they made up for Renshaw? I will make one up when I return but it would be nice to have one thats detailed with some of the hot spots.Even just some of the coordinates would help.Ive been there but would like to know some of the names of the areas we rode in!
PM me if you can help. Thx!
catmando!:surrender:

DON'T TELL ME WE'LL HAVE TO PUT OUT THE KATNIP TO FIND SOME LOST KITTY'S??? JUST MEOW, AND WE MIGHT COME RUNNING..........OH, I FORGOT, WE'LL BE IN TROUT LAKE. MAYBE BIGDOG(67) WILL BE OUT THERE AND CAN CHASE YOU KATS AROUND?
I GOTTA QUIT OPENING MY MOUTH(TYPING).......... LOL:ignore:

GRD

Reaction score
Tekim

Is it possible to email those as pdf's to me.

Thanks

Hey Catmando,

Attached are topo maps from my Mapsource program. If you like, I can send you a pdf of them, maybe they are in better quality for printing.

:D Tekim

GRD

Reaction score
Plan to post pictures when I get back! From the forecast, looks like it may be snowing most of the time. Tomorrow looks the clearest! Anyone else going to be riding Renshaw on Thursday, Friday and Saturday?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tekim could you email me them as well,I'm thinking I may be able to download them into my gps,not sure but the more spots I can mark the better.Thanks powderchowder,I will see if I can find them on google earth.
catmando!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Topo Maps

Hey all, rather than having to PM me and e-mailing you (not that I mind helping fellow sledders), I put the PDF topo maps in my photo gallery, so you can save them onto your computer at your own will. When you click on the file, it should give you the option to view or save.

... is the link to my maps album.

Tekim:D

PS, if any of you have the Mapsource program I can send you waypoints that you can download into your Garmin GPS as well.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Please send them ,I do have mapsource and would be nice to have them Thanks again for all your troubles!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Found it,now you need to give up some of your hot spots! LOL!
catmando1

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Good Gps Map, Man

Hey Bugsbunnyracerdude: Thats A Great Gps Map, But What Happened To The "peeing" Area And The 2nd Gas Can Drop And Blackwater And The Place Where The Whiskey Jacks Fly And.........lol:d
Atta Keep It Simple Stupid..........

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't understand all this GPS effort. I've had my trusty map for years and have had no problem finding my way around!
Keep It Simple Stupid.

:D :D :D :) :)

I'm guessing thats cause you wear a dress,Thats pretty smart! LOL!
catmando!:nono:

Top Bottom