Golden Jan 28th

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We rode Silent Pass Sunday Jan 28th. When we started out there was a lot of cloud and we feared we would have a snowy day. We had a beautiful sunny day of riding. The trip up was cool (-15) but in the alpine it was about -5.
Snow conditions are good but they could use a bit more snow again. We found lots of areas to play in with good climbing and powder.
Normally Silent Pass is has minimal traffic but on Sunday it was busy. I've never seen so many vehicles parked there.
:D :D

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
trip

Hey Curtis, you didn't take up tree hugging like I did last trip. I was also awke when I bumped the tree.haha
Steve:ha_ha:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like you guys had a great trip,Will be looking for those pics LOL!
catmando!:cool:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Lumberjacking/logging

Hey Curtis, you didn't take up tree hugging like I did last trip. I was also awke when I bumped the tree.haha
Steve:ha_ha:

HEY STEVE:) : ONE OF OUR GUYS(RAYZORRAY - ONE OF THE BEST RIDERS YOU'LL EVER GET TO RIDE WITH) WAS CLIMBING UP THROUGH THE TREES AND BUMPED OFF ONE TREE AND WEDGED UP AGAINST ANOTHER TREE(VERTICAL) AND HOOKED HIS SKI ON ONE SIDE OF IT. NEEDLESS TO SAY HE'S A LUMBERJACK(CREW FOREMAN) AND HE DID A LITTLE LOGGING AND FELLED A TREE OR TWO;) TO GET HIS UNSTUCK(HE'S A BIG BOY, KINDA LIKE PAUL BUNYON). SLEDBUNNY AND I WERE ON A RIDGE OVER FROM WHERE HE WAS STUCK IN THE TREES AND ALL I COULD SEE WAS A PRETTY TALL TREE(GO TIMBER) FALL OVER AND A FEW HUNDRED FEET BELOW A NEW M1000:D STARTED ROLLING OVER:eek: (NO DAMAGE -- TOO MUCH SNOW). HE WAS STUCK VERTICAL AND HE STARTED TO PULL IT AROUND AND THE CAT JUMPED..... SOMETHING ABOUT 9 LIVES?? IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY, LET ME TELL YOU!!!:D

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Tree huggin'

Hey Ric, sounds like a fun time. Wish I was there.

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Stucks

We also rode with Scott who is an awesome rider out of Ft Sask. He likes to get to the top of the mountain.
He was going up a shute and ran out of track...stuck very vertical. Had to dig a shelf and slowly lower his sled onto it. From where we were sitting it looked like he was into the trees. He got it down and I hope the photo is as good a the real thing.
We were playing in an area seldom seen unless the snow is set up. We had to fight to get two of the sleds out due to the verticle challenge.

Awesome Weekend!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Top Bottom