Goggles???

Beekeeper

Reaction score
I have been looking at different goggles. 509's, Haber and Oakely.
I am not sure what a tear off system is.
can any one explain the aim of this and how it is utilized???
thanks!

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tear off are pretty much for dirt........they are just clear layers of film and as they get dirty you pull off the old dirty one and you have a clear lens. Dont werk so well in the real cold....my 2 cents.

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have noticed that they are putting them on snow googles now too. i got a pair that you can install them on, not sure what the advantage would be?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Adds to the mountain experience....huge Sky, snow covered trees, beautiful mountain vistas......and a hundred or so tear offs of every different color of the rainbow floating past on the breeze.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I happened to be at Canadian Tire on Monday looking for a hockey bag and seen some down hill ski goggles I tell you they looked pretty darn good and half the money check it out I think you will be suprised.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure how the ski type googles would fit in your helmet, but could be worth trying it anyways. Tried tear-offs once when I had my dirt bike, didn't particularly like them.

freerider5

Reaction score
You shouldent really need tear offs unless your racing. but if you want them go for it. Also you should give Dragon goggles a look. I have oakleys but probley gonna get Dragon next.

Top Bottom